| Alea Iacta Est - The die is cast!
Whether you've playing for years, or just recently joined the Crusade the rules presented here will help you in both preparations for games to come and give you the necessary tools to deal with most any scenario that develops at the gaming table. We are roughly 8 weeks from completion on this massive project and are at last confident that it is taking a form and shape both structurally useful and meaningful, but yet one that does not interfere with the game you've been playing for so many years. Castles & Crusades' hallmark trait is its simplicity, derived from the very versatile Siege mechanic. The CKG reflects that game style and philosophy.
Download a sample of Chapter 1 »
A sample of what you will find in the CKG:
- Alternative methods of attribute generation
- The featured classes expanded to the 24th level
- Equipment: outfitting for a setting, saving throws, usage, costs
- Expansion on the Magic with components, spell costs, holy symbols, water, and more
- The NPC: how to run them, hire them, loyalty and more
- Monsters and Magic as NPCs
- The Crusade in the future: guns, canon and more
- The World Above: over view of outdoor campaigns
- The World Below: over view of underground campaigns
- The Characters, gaining levels, land and more treasure
- The Siege Engine, breaking it down for your table
- Character death. The end should not be the end
And so very much more . . . .
WHO NEEDS THIS?
Players and Castle Keepers find a store of useful game material in this book.