Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:17 am
- Forum: Amazing Adventures
- Topic: Anyone playing Amazing Adventures?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7092
I was making NPCs at a furious pace up until recently, when I got sidetracked by reading the new Bergholt stuff for C&C. At this point all I have from my prospective players is a wibbly "maybe" for a game of Amazing. One of 'em is big into steampunk stuff, so I'm hoping he'll be the one to pull ever...
- Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:13 am
- Forum: Castles & Crusades Open Discussion: General, The Rules, The Law & the Chaos
- Topic: Kickstarter for 7th Printing PHB up [look carefully]
- Replies: 86
- Views: 50112
MGTremaine, you can get that book now : http://www.trolllord.com/tlgstore/#!/Castles-&-Crusades-The-Dungeons-of-Aufstrag/p/71408120/category=13376128 It's a good one, especially at the add-on price. The only thing I don't like is the small maps (8" by 11", or a little less). I've had to use a magnif...
- Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:59 am
- Forum: World of Aihrde Campaign Setting
- Topic: Order options in Players Guide to Aihrde
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7885
No abilities are removed or lessened for joining an Order. In almost all cases it's a case of being the right race and/or class, and then roleplaying your way into a membership. Other Orders include Knights of the Vale, the Cult of the Sword, Lunar Knights, Confessor Knights, Defender of the Holy Fl...
- Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:27 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch, Dark Heresy, and Rogue Trader...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3586
I've only played Deathwatch and Black Crusade, which are two sides of the same "super-soldiers blast hundreds of rounds of mass-reactive ammo at each other before closing with swords drawn game," so I can't comment on DH or RT. However, it's the same basic set of mechanics, so characters from the va...