One week to GenCon

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
bigironvault
Mist Elf

One week to GenCon

Post by bigironvault »

Angelius here - Man, I can't wait. It seemed just yesterday that Omote and I gamed at the C&C table. Wondering if there's going to be another C&C tournament this year. I haven't gotten anything in the mail about it yet. I take it most of y'all are going to Scotty's on Weds? Who's going to be there?

and dammit... I miss my post count. 12 !?!

Omote
Battle Stag

Re: One week to GenCon

Post by Omote »

There are at least 4 official C&C games being run at GenCon, and if luck holds up a bunch more at Scotty's. I'll be there on Wednesday. A few Crusaders (such as ArgoForg, PiperDog) have committed to running some games at Scotty's too. I'm going to bring my stuff in case there is an opening to play or run. See ya soon Keith!

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

ArgoForg
Red Cap

Post by ArgoForg »

Always a space open at Scotty's! I'll be running Wednesday (and possibly Thursday) night, assuming there's a spot for me. Beyond that, I'll have to catch people as I can to see if there's a possibility of play at the open tables.

I'm only in one 'official' C&C game this year-- Friday night, I believe. So I'm gonna try to get my game on as much as possible at Scotty's. If all goes really well, maybe next year I'll do an On the Grid game.
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

huds0n
Red Cap

Post by huds0n »

Can't wait myself! Missed last year so I'm recharged and ready for a new GC event! Omote, i am tasking you with running my brother through a C&C game. He's never played and i'm trying to hook him and his buddies! MAKE IT HAPPEN CHIEF!

bigironvault
Mist Elf

Post by bigironvault »

Yah man, I'm pumped. If there's room to run a game at Scotty's I wonder if they would allow me to run a non-C&C game. I wanted to run my new game Darkest Nights - RPG on secret societies and the occult with some of my friends over a beer. (Anyone else is invited too of course.)

bigironvault
Mist Elf

Post by bigironvault »

Omote wrote:There are at least 4 official C&C games being run at GenCon, and if luck holds up a bunch more at Scotty's. I'll be there on Wednesday. A few Crusaders (such as ArgoForg, PiperDog) have committed to running some games at Scotty's too. I'm going to bring my stuff in case there is an opening to play or run. See ya soon Keith!

~O
See ya soon too Derrick. Where are you staying btw?

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

bigironvault wrote:See ya soon too Derrick. Where are you staying btw?
I'm staying at the Omni (next to Crowne Plaza/Train Station area). So, I'm right in the middle of the action. I was staying at the Crowne, but there were too many people crammed into those small rooms so I booked another room very late at the Omni.

Trying out your new RPG would be cool for sure.

The reason why I say that there will be limited space is because the Pathfinder Society is running a metric ass-load of events at Scotty's too. For us C&Cers, I think PFS outnumbers us 1000-1 or more. :( That's why I have been worrying about getting space to play at Scotty's. /halfempty.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

huds0n wrote:Can't wait myself! Missed last year so I'm recharged and ready for a new GC event! Omote, i am tasking you with running my brother through a C&C game. He's never played and i'm trying to hook him and his buddies! MAKE IT HAPPEN CHIEF!
I'm on it.

~O
VAE VICTUS!

ArgoForg
Red Cap

Post by ArgoForg »

PFS too? Cripe, I thought that WOTC sponsoring was gonna bring enough droves. :shock:
Omote wrote: The reason why I say that there will be limited space is because the Pathfinder Society is running a metric ass-load of events at Scotty's too. For us C&Cers, I think PFS outnumbers us 1000-1 or more. :( That's why I have been worrying about getting space to play at Scotty's. /halfempty.

~O
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

qstor
Ungern

Post by qstor »

I'm playing PFS at Scotty's too. Everyone play nice :D
I'm trying to get in on one of the C&C games too.

Mike
"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom."
--G'Kar from “Babylon 5”