FOR SALE - C&C / Yggsburgh Bundle

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
moriarty777
Renegade Mage

FOR SALE - C&C / Yggsburgh Bundle

Post by moriarty777 »

Ok... maybe I've lost it so, before I change my mind here, I have up for grabs a bundle which includes some great C&C goodness!

We have:

- Castle Zagyg, Vol. 1 - Yggsburgh hardcover book
- CZ10: Free Town of Yggsburgh - Townhalls (retail cover)
- CZ10: Free Town of Yggsburgh - Townhalls (pre-release / gencon cover)
- CZ11: Free Town of Yggsburgh - Moat Gate (pre-release / gencon cover)
- CZ12: Free Town of Yggsburgh - The Store House District
- C&C Player's Handbook 4th printing
- C&C Monsters & Treasure 3rd printing

Essentially, the only Yggsburgh items that isn't included is the rare and elusive Upper Works box set and the East Mark Gazetteer. However, this bundle gives you loads of info on the greatest town and surrounding area that TLG has been able to publish. The contents of both the CZ10 accessories are the same... just the covers are different. One has a little 'nick' on one of the corners which would have happened when the books were trimmed but aside from that, all books are in beautiful shape.

As for the rulebooks, they currently represent the latest printings though that will change in coming months when the 5th printing of the PHB is unleashed upon us. Thankfully, the book doesn't lose anything and it's pretty much remaining the same save for some minor clarifications and possible errata. Well, there is the color thing too. ;) But who cares about that. At worse, it becomes an additional players reference or a possible gift to someone else. I should point out that *NONE* of these books have been used, and the hardbacks have not been cracked open.

So maybe you're someone who wanted to get in on some of this material but came to the Crusade after TLG stopped producing the stuff. Or maybe you're a collector and just want the stuff. Either way, I think someone will be very happy to have these.

As before, I'm including shipping in the price and this will go to anywhere within the continental USA or Canada. The total I'm asking is $115.00 and I hope that's a good price. On top of what I've already listed, I'll happily throw in a copy the 'Ruins of Ramat' C&C digest module I put out with BHP as well as a copy of the C&C version of the 'Malady of Kings'.

So, to sum up.

3 Hardcovers, 4 Accessories, 2 Modules... with shipping included... all for $115

Any takers? Any questions? Any interest?

Please PM me and we can make this happen. Thanks!

M

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Re: FOR SALE - C&C / Yggsburgh Bundle

Post by Lord Dynel »

Mind if I ask why you're getting rid of them? Extra copies, or something else?
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Lord Dynel wrote:Mind if I ask why you're getting rid of them? Extra copies, or something else?
Certainly... PHB and M&T are extra copies. Aside from these, I own 5 sets ranging from various printings. I've owned more in the past and have bought and gifted more than I can count. :)

The Yggsburgh hardback is also an extra copy. However the CZ accessories are not. That said, I realize that I will never use the CZ accessories and I know some people would love to have them. While I love Yggsburgh, I've decided to retain what I felt was essential since the CZ accessories, while collectible, is something that will remain incomplete (I also have these in PDF). The few Yggsburgh items I am keeping are the Upper Works, a copy of the Yggsburgh hardback, and the East Mark Gazetteer (which was one of the ones signed by Gary). I'm content with just these three.

As for the adventures I'm throwing in... Malady of Kings is a duplicate (or triplicate if I consider the d20 version) and the Ruins of Ramat is something I've produced with John from BHP which means I have a few at my disposal. ;)

In short, there is nothing I am parting with in this instance that I don't at least already own a copy of (even if it is just in electronic format).

Now... some may be wondering what I'd be doing with the cash. Aside from the amount shipping will cost (around $30), the balance of it will either go to pay for different C&C stuff (maybe convince me to up my pledge on TLG's latest kickstarter) or actually help fund part of the production of the Hide In Plain Sight module or other projects I'm working on publishing right now. In general, I've been trying to reduce the gaming collection to be a bit more manageable and hate doing these things on places like ebay.

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Ok... quick question since I didn't get many inquiries on this. Upon reflection, it might be the fact that there is an inclusion of the PHB and M&T.

Would a few of you be more interested if these books were NOT part of the deal which would effectively lower the price a bit?

M

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

I would be more interested if either my wife or I had a job.
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
"Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports." - George Washington.

Arakor
Hlobane Orc

Post by Arakor »

moriarty777 wrote:Would a few of you be more interested if these books were NOT part of the deal which would effectively lower the price a bit?
Yeah, remove the PHB and M&T and I'd certainly be interested.
It then depends on what the shipping is like to the UK and whether you accept PayPal or not.

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

moriarty777 wrote:
Lord Dynel wrote:Mind if I ask why you're getting rid of them? Extra copies, or something else?
Certainly...

<snip>

M
Thanks for sating my curiosity, sir. I agree that as long as you have those three "core" items, then you're good to go. Good luck with the selling of these...if I didn't have them already I'd certainly snap them up!
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

magick3six
Ungern

Post by magick3six »

moriarty777 wrote:Ok... quick question since I didn't get many inquiries on this. Upon reflection, it might be the fact that there is an inclusion of the PHB and M&T.

Would a few of you be more interested if these books were NOT part of the deal which would effectively lower the price a bit?

M
Yes, I would be interested in hearing more about it without those 2.

Color me interested.

-Scott

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

To those who expressed an interest, thanks for the honest feedback.

I've been doing a bunch of number crunching, weighing the books, and measuring the packages while removing a couple things to have the package 'as lean as possible'.

You have to understand that there isn't a great comprehensive (and cheap) option like Media Mail here in Canada so those grams (or ounces if you prefer) make a difference to shipping costs. The good thing here is I was able to drop it into a specific size category which means shipping prices have also come down significantly. Depending on where you live, here is the breakdown:

Within Canada: $70 all inclusive
Continental US: $75 all inclusive
United Kingdom: $80 all inclusive

The package will include:

- Castle Zagyg, Vol. 1 - Yggsburgh hardcover book
- CZ10: Free Town of Yggsburgh - Townhalls (retail cover)
- CZ10: Free Town of Yggsburgh - Townhalls (pre-release / gencon cover)
- CZ11: Free Town of Yggsburgh - Moat Gate (pre-release / gencon cover)
- CZ12: Free Town of Yggsburgh - The Store House District

I'm also throwing in a copy of the Ruins of Ramat as a thanks for buying!

As far as the shipping goes, a box destined to the US is actually Expedited while it willing as regular surface packet in Canada. In both cases, the package should reach destination within 10 business days though, it's like to get to a US destination first being expedited. Naturally, factors as national holdiays (we are about to hit a small gauntlet of them) and living in slightly more remote regions may affect this somewhat.

In a good news / bad news scenario, I was able to keep the shipping option to the UK relatively inexpensive (being just $5 above what it's costing someone from the States) but it's shipping via surface international which means it be a few weeks (4-6 weeks according to Canada Post). If you are really interested, want it faster, and don't mind paying the difference, you'll need to add another $18. However, at that price, delivery time will be the same as in North America.

As to the other question I was asked... I prefer Paypal (prices listed above are in USD). Details will be given should a buyer decide to go for this deal. Please PM if you have further questions or to make arrangements.

Thanks,

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Thanks for your interest, I have received a message from a buyer and the transaction is pending completion.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Oops... I thought I'd updated this. The sale was successful and the package has made it's way to its new owner. Thanks for those who expressed interest.

M