FUNDING THE FUN (HAS ENDED)

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
moriarty777
Renegade Mage

FUNDING THE FUN (HAS ENDED)

Post by moriarty777 »

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND PARTICIPATION! The sale is currently suspended and over. :D

- - - - -

These are items culled from my personal gaming library. In a few days (when I have the time), I will be posting this on my blog which also gets exposure on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Consider this the 'soft launch' of the sale. If you are interested send me a PM on these forums. Priority will be based on the order I receive specific inquiries but general inquires can be made in this thread. More items will be added depending on how successful this ends up being. The prices listed are in USD but please note that these will be shipped from Canada.

Note that the items in RED are on hold but the sale is not yet finalized. You may inquire about the RED items and should they become available once more, I will let the next person who expressed interest know before marking them back as available. The BLUE items are the most recent additions to the list. Finally, GREEN text refers to special offers or pricing reductions.

- - - - -

NOTHING TO SEE HERE ... NOTHING FOR SALE.

- - - - -

All transactions are done via Paypal which offers both Buyer and Seller protection. I have been verified by Paypal and I will only ship to a 'confirmed' address by Paypal if this is the first time we are dealing with each other. This helps protect both parties and will hopefully alleviate concerns.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will reply back with a shipping quote. If the resulting price is still agreeable, let me know and I will invoice you via Paypal (you will need to provide me with your email address associated with Paypal) where by you can complete the transaction. Once the transaction is completed, I will have prepare and send out the package within a week (5 business days) and, from there it should take an average of 4-6 business days to reach its destination (within the continental US or Canada). Most packages (but not all) also have a tracking number and a limited insurance covering the contents of the package. If insurance needs to be increased (over $100), this too can be arranged.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Re: FUNDING THE FUN (Selling Gaming Goodness)

Post by moriarty777 »

After my first inquiry, I realized that small boxed parcels for even a single hardcover has a base price of $25. In other words, unless the book can be mailed in a padded envelope, and weigh somewhere under a couple of pounds, it will seem to fetch a much larger price when you compared the LOW prices I am offering.

The good news is if you get a whole lot of stuff, the shipping does not increase very fast or as high as one might expect. I've mailed boxes packed and stacked with gaming books a foot deep with costs ranging between $50 and $75 for SEVERAL hundred dollars worth of gaming material. If there are concerns, I will be happy to try and work something out with you if and when possible.

EDIT -- The other reason the shipping costs seem high is because I will be mailing these packages from Canada.

M

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

I was just going to say that the prices seem very low but I was not counting the shipping charges, which always suck. Worth it, though, for some of these.

I'll be sending a PM.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

serleran wrote:I was just going to say that the prices seem very low but I was not counting the shipping charges, which always suck. Worth it, though, for some of these.

I'll be sending a PM.
Thanks Robert, I got the PM and responded.

Folks, he has a very good point. The prices are very low -- deliberately so. I've priced them lower than what you would normally expect to see for these sort of items in part to offset the ugly shipping rates out of Canada. The trick is to grab up a bunch in order to get a better bang for your buck.

Frankly, I do the same sort of thing when I order stuff from the US (because those shipping rates internationally equally suck).

Thanks for looking guys!

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Edited the original post to denote items on hold and pending sale. Red items are on hold/pending.

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

I expect the items marked in RED (or at least most of them) will be finalized soon but that means that much is still available. Time permitting, I will also be adding some more items on the list in the next few days or perhaps late (depending on time). What can I say... I have a lot of it and sometimes, the decision to effectively remove and downsize the collection has been difficult. ;)

As always, thanks for looking.

M

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Hurry up and do the adding! I'd hate to finalize and then see something new I'd like.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Treebore wrote:Hurry up and do the adding! I'd hate to finalize and then see something new I'd like.
Well honestly, I probably won't have a chance before Monday evening but I will see what I can do. ;)

M

*EDIT* I added a few more things very late Saturday night (technically Sunday morning).

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Damn, more stuff.

Alas, my funds have been expended in ways aside from this.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

serleran wrote:Damn, more stuff.

Alas, my funds have been expended in ways aside from this.
Well, as long as the stuff keeps moving, I will try and refresh the list periodically and, who knows, maybe there will be even more stuff of interest in the coming weeks. Also, I have to convince myself of the necessity of keeping vs parting with other items. It takes time and it's a work in progress. ;)

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Updated the list to remove a bunch of items sold. For those considering items but waiting to see what else may come up, after this evening, there is likely not going to be any other additions before the end of the month. At that point, one of two things will happen, I will open up the sales to other boards and my blog, or I may keep it here and add more stuff depending on how the present stuff is moving.

In short, I know the prices here are good even though shipping from Canada is not. So it makes sense to buy more than less to get a better bang for your buck. Lastly, the faster the stuff here is sold the more likely I will continue to do this until my collection has dropped down to a reasonable size.

With that in mind, if any of you are interested in the AD&D rulebooks and/or the currently listed Fantasy Lairs (Fantasy Flight a set of 5), let me know and I can offer a lower price on the 'lot'.

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Since I've had no inquiries in the past couple days, even after new stuff was added, I am going to broaden things up a bit and share this to other forums and communities.

If there is anything that you were thinking about but didn't speak up, please PM me with possible interests in case someone else snaps the item or items up.

M

zacharythefirst
Red Cap

Post by zacharythefirst »

PM sent! :)
Visit RPG Blog 2
Come, my friends,
'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
-Tennyson

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

zacharythefirst wrote:PM sent! :)
And responded. ;)

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

A few items previously marked as 'pending' are available one more! A few more items removed as well due to sales.

List updated accordingly.

M

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Everything got here and in better shape than I expected or hoped. Most excellent <air guitar>. Thanks!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

My stuff arrived here as well, also in great shape, thanks!
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Treebore wrote:My stuff arrived here as well, also in great shape, thanks!
Anytime! Glad everything got there in a timely and 'intact' manner. ;)

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Updated the list to reflect a few more sales and doing some price reductions and special offers.

M

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

IF I were to order more, would you be OK with waiting until July to get paid, ship, etc..?

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Treebore wrote:IF I were to order more, would you be OK with waiting until July to get paid, ship, etc..?
Absolutely... I have no problems waiting a week or two if you are committed to buying something. More than happy to do so.

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

BUMP

While I haven't updated the list to illustrate all that is pending (yet) I've recently received inquiries that will hopefully see most of this lot sold (YAY). Not all. I'm preparing another round of items to be added between now and next weekend.

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Re: FUNDING THE FUN (New Additions for SALE!)

Post by moriarty777 »

Cleaned up the list and have added a whole bunch of stuff to the list (items in Blue)

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Updated... Some stuff sold and be sure to check out the limited time offer/discount available in the 'The End is Nigh' thread.

M

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Updated to reflect Marked Down prices. And yes these will combine with what is detailed in 'The End is Nigh' thread.

M

DMSamuel
Red Cap

Post by DMSamuel »

My package arrived yesterday and it was the stuff of dreams. The books were packaged so well I was amazed as I opened the box!

Thanks for such a great transaction, Pat!

If anyone is on the fence I highly recommend taking the plunge and buying something from the list - you won't be disappointed!
~DMSamuel
---
Actual Play Podcast (5e): D&DeBrief

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

DMSamuel wrote:My package arrived yesterday and it was the stuff of dreams. The books were packaged so well I was amazed as I opened the box!

Thanks for such a great transaction, Pat!

If anyone is on the fence I highly recommend taking the plunge and buying something from the list - you won't be disappointed!
Seconded, as mine arrived today. Thank you, Pat!
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Re: FUNDING THE FUN (FINAL 24 HOURS WITH NEW ADDITIONS!)

Post by moriarty777 »

Thanks you two!

M

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I'm interested in the Role Aids Demons bundle, but am terrified of what the shipping would be. Could you PM me that info?

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND PARTICIPATION! The sale is currently suspended and over. :D