Now I'm desperate!

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

Now I'm desperate!

Post by bloodymage »

Some of you may already know my plight from the thread about my summer rpg con trip. For those that don't, the short of it is that I'm stuck in Adair, Iowa with no gas, no money and little food. I can't even afford a can opener to replace my Swiss Army knife to get at some of the food!

I'll be fine come July 1st when my disabilty payments show up, but I'm in a serious pickle until the end of the month. I need money for food and gas. My schedule says I have stops at the KenzerCo offices, Hypericon in Nashville and Origins just before I receive my montly payments. Origins is the only stop for which I've made commitments.

My ex is trying to get me $70, all she can afford. We inquired about a bank transfer but it costs $10 on my end and $20 on hers leaving only 40 bucks. Seventy isn't going to get me far and 40 is worse. My friends have been wonderful and I wan't them to remain friends. I've depended on them before and I still do, but the monetary aspect has been played out. I don't want to jepordize our relationships by asking for more.

So I come to you on my knees. I'm requesting a donation, small or sizeable from all who read this to be sent to Steve Willett, General Delivery, Adair, Iowa, 50002. I'm further requesting cash or money orders, no personal checks. My debit VISA card was compromised just before I left so I only have one ID at the moment. It takes two to cash a check. My replacement card should be in Clifton, IL when I get there.

Please.

[/i]

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Just want to let you know I would help, but paying two mortgages for 7? 8? months now has me tapped and down to the wire every month. Not that it does you any good, but my old house will be sold by the end of this month, even if I have to sell to a home investment group.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.