Getting Ready for FREE RPG DAY!

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
porkuslime
Ungern

Post by porkuslime »

well Harry.. do you want some of the stuff I garnered?

I am not selling it off to make money.. I honestly am trying to get as much of it out there as I can.. but would like recompense for postage and gas.

take a look at what I got left and let me know what you might want..

-Porkuslime

DangerDwarf
Maukling

Post by DangerDwarf »

Paizo has the right idea. They sell copies of their offering after FRPGD for $5 a pop. NO mad rush to snatch up all the copies and sell them for inflated prices then.

Harry Joy
Ulthal

Post by Harry Joy »

porkuslime wrote:
well Harry.. do you want some of the stuff I garnered?

Thanks but no thanks. I see a couple of things are left, and they are OK, but nothing I'd pay for. What I'd love to see more than anything, and I'm almost - ALMOST - willing to pay for, is some sort of actual plan or document detailing how at some point in the future, the people behind FRPGD plan on actually making some effort to get this into retail outlets in more parts of the country, unless their point is to alienate large tracts of gamers throughout the world of course.

Matthew
Unkbartig

Post by Matthew »

DangerDwarf wrote:
Paizo has the right idea. They sell copies of their offering after FRPGD for $5 a pop. NO mad rush to snatch up all the copies and sell them for inflated prices then.

I was looking at my copy of Revenge of the Kobold King again last night and noticed that it doesn't have the Free RPG Day logo on it. A very shrewd move on the part of Paizo Publishing, I think.
It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after ones own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between.

Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350)

DangerDwarf
Maukling

Post by DangerDwarf »

Yeah, last year they did the same with Hollow's Last Hope. I wish more companies would follow suit. Then you'd be able to pick up what you missed for a nice price.