The Keepers of Lingusia Campaign finally has maps.

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

The Keepers of Lingusia Campaign finally has maps.

Post by slimykuotoan »

For crying out loud, do what you can with the attributes the dice have given you. This is what separates the men from the boys... -Kayolan

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I get to see nothing but code. html code is my guess.

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

DangerDwarf
Maukling

Post by DangerDwarf »

I bet them dudes from the Matrix can see the map in the code.

Harry Joy
Ulthal

Post by Harry Joy »

Awesome HTML, SK!

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

It's a browser issue; I'm using Internet Explorer.

Here's the direct link to the main PDF:
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/ancientworlds/KOL2.pdf

Just google The Keepers of Lingusia to visit the website for all the goodies.

Tis awesome!
For crying out loud, do what you can with the attributes the dice have given you. This is what separates the men from the boys... -Kayolan

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

From the site:

Welcome to the Keepers of Lingusia Campaign page! I'll be using this spot to gather all of the various articles and material I have written for my long-running home campaign. For some time now, I've debated the need to place this information online. Recently, I've decided to start making it available, both because I have had numerous requests from old fans (especially of T&T) looking for the original, long out of print KoL supplement I published back in 1987-88 for Tunnels & Trolls, and also because, as the years go by, it seems to me that I'd rather just be happy with the idea that people can browse and enjoy this material, rather than keep it locked up in my own personal game master files.

I've run dozens of campaigns over the last 26 years set in the world of Lingusia. I've had countless player groups, convention one-shots, and prolonged campaign arcs over many, many years, all set in the same world, each building upon the last while advancing the story that much farther. The end result has been a progressive exercise in world-building, a past time which many gamers who prefer to GM enjoy doing, I suspect. Indeed, the habit of creating a whole universe from the strands of fantasy is as exciting form GMs as it is for players to build their ubiquitous heroes in said setting. For my own purposes, I hope there are those of you out there who will enjoy a chance to see what my own home-built creation of twenty-six years gaming goodness has brought forth. Enjoy!

Copyright Disclaimer: All contents of Keepers of Lingusia, the maps, and PDFs are copyright 2008 by Nicholas Bergquist, all rights reserved. Permission to duplicate for personal use is granted!

shadoes
Hlobane Orc

Post by shadoes »

Yea if I view in IE TAB the site works fine in Firefox. if you don;t have the IE Tab plugin I recommend it. Helps keep me on a single browser.

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

The C&C classes are awesome as well.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Lots of stuff to go through... IE Tab is a must if you are a Firefox fan for these occasional issues!

M

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com