shiping problems with C&C playershand book

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
coreydm676
Skobbit

shiping problems with C&C playershand book

Post by coreydm676 »

my brother ordered 2 CnC players handbooks and they took two months to come first of all troll lord asked him for more money for shipping considering we live in canada he kindly obliged he talked to a troll lord and they said that it was normal and it never came till 2 months later and when it came he got the date it was shipped it was 5 days from when it was received so it took TLG 2 months to ship it i believe that is to long. so if you are experiencing simaler problems with your PHB please tell me below and if every one is having this problem TLG should hire more minions

~coreydm676

ssfsx17
Unkbartig

Post by ssfsx17 »

I used Amazon.com so did not have any problems.

If you want the Troll Lords to have more minions, perhaps you would like to volunteer for some unpaid manual labor?
C&C/D&D-related writings, Cortex Classic material, and other scraps: https://sites.google.com/site/x17rpgstuff/home

Class-less D&D: https://github.com/ssfsx17/skill20

coreydm676
Skobbit

Post by coreydm676 »

if the troll lords are sooo backed up with orders they should be able to pay for more workers or at least some robots lol

Harry Joy
Ulthal

Post by Harry Joy »

Man... I don't know whether to believe your issues or not. First, you spam up a Gary Gygax tribute thread to reach the necessary number of posts to include links and pictures, then promptly make a spam post and soon thereafter, make yet another spam post hawking the same company and when people complain you disappear for a month, then come back and claim you aren't the yahoo who double posted the spam, but in the act of declaring your innocence you bump the damned spam thread, and the same evening create your first real, honest to gawd thread concerning the actual business of this forum in which you slag the company we all love offering nothing in the way of evidence or mitigating circumstances, other than the fact that you live above a proper latitude.

Yeah. Paragon there. Talking REAL credibility. And on top of it all, apparently Canadienne.

huds0n
Red Cap

Post by huds0n »

If you have any issues with shipping you should direct your questions in the form on an email ( troll@trolllord.com ) or you can call the office during regular business hours, 8:30am-4:30pm M-F, CST. Posting here, and subsequently making a poll about the matter, is hardly the manor in which you should attempt to have you issues resolved.

Trolllord Games

Convention Coordinator

Executive Director - TrollCon, Winter Dark
richard@trolllord.com

------------------------------------------

ALEA IACTA EST - THE DIE IS CAST

coreydm676
Skobbit

Post by coreydm676 »

i did read my frist post

coreydm676
Skobbit

Post by coreydm676 »

Harry Joy wrote:
Man... I don't know whether to believe your issues or not. First, you spam up a Gary Gygax tribute thread to reach the necessary number of posts to include links and pictures, then promptly make a spam post and soon thereafter, make yet another spam post hawking the same company and when people complain you disappear for a month, then come back and claim you aren't the yahoo who double posted the spam, but in the act of declaring your innocence you bump the damned spam thread, and the same evening create your first real, honest to gawd thread concerning the actual business of this forum in which you slag the company we all love offering nothing in the way of evidence or mitigating circumstances, other than the fact that you live above a proper latitude.

Yeah. Paragon there. Talking REAL credibility. And on top of it all, apparently Canadienne.

my computer had a hard drive crash and i had ti buy a new hard drive and considering i have a AC3Raid hard drive i hade to special order one with at least 160 gb of space and could not find one on eaby. and dont be racist against Canadians and you spelt canadians wrong

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Sorry you had a problem. Better to email or call the Trolls rather than discuss this live.

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

Harry Joy
Ulthal

Post by Harry Joy »

coreydm676 wrote:
my computer had a hard drive crash and i had ti buy a new hard drive and considering i have a AC3Raid hard drive i hade to special order one with at least 160 gb of space and could not find one on eaby. and dont be racist against Canadians and you spelt canadians wrong

You aren't really terribly bright I can see, so let me clue you in - in French, the feminine is often pointed out through the use of suffixes. Maybe it would have been clearer if I'd written "La Canadienne". And judging from your private message, you seem to think your post history is something we can't see. Sorry, lass, but we can all see it. And it's pretty easy to conclude that all the posts were made by you, company time, company computer or not. The syntax and spelling are similarly mangled in all your posts, at least the ones where you don't copy and paste.

Oh, and I'm not a 17 year old fag, and I didn't receive my 1000 post prize yet. In addition to your language issues, I can see you aren't good with numbers. I'm not quite at the 1000 post threshold yet, although at 500 posts Serleran started sending me these rather unsettling pictures of... something.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Quote:
although at 500 posts Serleran started sending me these rather unsettling pictures of... something.

You are quite welcome, naturally. We must do all we can to ensure the survival of the Gnomish Liberation Army!

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

coreydm676 wrote:
if the troll lords are sooo backed up with orders they should be able to pay for more workers or at least some robots lol

Well actually, this is a chilling post. I've met one of the Trolls at the LGGC and I'm certain he is a robot. Very shrewd, calculating and intelligent. His gaming skills are superb of course, I only noticed some twitching as he realized he would win the game and he didn't smell like the others.

SOB!!!

Ya see, those Trolls are WAY ahead of us!

Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I would look at your postage stamp area. The date the Trolls put it in the mail is on there. If its two months ago its the fault of the Canadian mail system and items crossing the border. If its a week or two ago the Trolls screwed up.

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

Rhuvein wrote:
Well actually, this is a chilling post. I've met one of the Trolls at the LGGC and I'm certain he is a robot. Very shrewd, calculating and intelligent. His gaming skills are superb of course, I only noticed some twitching as he realized he would win the game and he didn't smell like the others.

SOB!!!

Ya see, those Trolls are WAY ahead of us!

Next time you meet one of these "Trolls", apply the proper psychological test. Start by asking him to answer the following question
"You're in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you're not helping -- why is that?"

Either way he answers, you are about to witness something interesting
As for the original post, I too live in Canada. I ordered during the sale. Every email was answered within a day, and the package arrived in a couple of weeks (as I expected, all packages through Canada Customs get slowed down).

Very pleased with the experience. Would buy from again. A+++

Homer Simpson

Thegreenman
Hlobane Orc

Re: shiping problems with C&C playershand book

Post by Thegreenman »

This may sound unkind, but I hope English is your second language, and you are proficient with your first.
coreydm676 wrote:
my brother ordered 2 CnC players handbooks and they took two months to come first of all troll lord asked him for more money for shipping considering we live in canada he kindly obliged he talked to a troll lord and they said that it was normal and it never came till 2 months later and when it came he got the date it was shipped it was 5 days from when it was received so it took TLG 2 months to ship it i believe that is to long. so if you are experiencing simaler problems with your PHB please tell me below and if every one is having this problem TLG should hire more minions

~coreydm676

Fiffergrund
Lore Drake

Post by Fiffergrund »

Ok, no need to critique the poster any longer. I'm investigating the spam, now.

[edit]

Ok, I checked out the spam postings.

First, it's obvious that the cardboard mini posts were ad copy, just by comparing those posts to the rest associated with the OP's username. He was already called out on it, and said he wouldn't do it again. Unless he does, the matter is closed.

Second, his multiple posts in the Gary tribute thread in order to boost post count were incredibly bad form. When coupled with the subsequent posting of advertisements, it does not make a good first impression with the user community here. I'm going to leave the posts there simply because they did have a kind sentiment toward Gary, but if this behavior continues, please notify me with a PM.

Third, any questions about shipping should be directed to troll@trolllord.com, or call TLG on the telephone. Airing those concerns here in the General Forum - ESPECIALLY after the behavior in the tribute thread - is not going to sit well.

Finally, to the OP - I echo the concerns of the rest of the posters who wondered about your English skill. Given your lack of etiquette on the site so far, I can't blame them for becoming a bit snide with you. However, their point stands. I'm not sure if the quality of your posts are a reflection of English as a second language, or if it's just the rampant laziness among the text-messaging set. Regardless, your posts are difficult to decipher. If you don't wish to be misunderstood, be very careful in your posts in the future.

He Who Hides Behind The Elephant's Back
Marshal Fiffergrund, Knight-Errant of the Castle and Crusade Society