[FREE C&C pdf] Gingerbread Golem

Discuss the SIEGE engine, and SIEGE Engine games other than C&C, such as StarSIEGE, in this forum.
Christina Stiles
Ulthal

[FREE C&C pdf] Gingerbread Golem

Post by Christina Stiles »

Ok, I've loaded the FREE C&C version of the Gingerbread Golem for you guys. There's a Pathfinder version one already up. Enjoy!

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Re: [FREE C&C pdf] Gingerbread Golem

Post by Arduin »

This is great! Thanks a bunch.

p.s. - a while ago someone sent me a snippet from a Disney show (Fish hooks) where the fish were playing 'Mazes & Magic' and they were in a battle with a Gingerbread dragon. Inspiration for this?
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules

Sir Ironside
Lore Drake

Post by Sir Ironside »

Arduin wrote:This is great! Thanks a bunch.

p.s. - a while ago someone sent me a snippet from a Disney show (Fish hooks) where the fish were playing 'Mazes & Magic' and they were in a battle with a Gingerbread dragon. Inspiration for this?
Heh... I think it is a play on the children's story; "The Gingerbread Man", only much larger.

That'd be my guess.
"Paranoia is just another word for ignorance." - Hunter S. Thompson

Christina Stiles
Ulthal

Post by Christina Stiles »

You are welcome! Nah. It was just my crazy imagination. I thought it would be funny as hell!

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Arduin »

Christina Stiles wrote:

You are welcome! Nah. It was just my crazy imagination. I thought it would be funny as hell!
It IS funny. A book of whimsy monsters might be in order...
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules