Ancient City Con, Jacksonville, FL

Forums for Troll Con & Other Convention Discussions
magick3six
Ungern

Ancient City Con, Jacksonville, FL

Post by magick3six »

Anyone going to Ancient City Con in Jacksonville, FL this weekend? Probably not, but if any are, let's get together for some C&C action. I will be there with wife and son, and C&C books in tow.

-Scott

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Re: Ancient City Con, Jacksonville, FL

Post by Lord Dynel »

I was considering it, but it fell on the same weekend as my wife's beach trip. So, it's to St. Pete Beach for me.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Lord Dynel wrote:I was considering it, but it fell on the same weekend as my wife's beach trip. So, it's to St. Pete Beach for me.

I live near St Pete, will you be going to Nerconomicon in October Lord D?

magick3six
Ungern

Post by magick3six »

Not sure about Lord Dynel, but my family is considering it. Have you been to one before? After a total bust on gaming at Ancient City Con this weekend, I'd like to make sure there are Games to be played/run and not just people dressed funny and carrying 15ft swords with spiked hair.

Before any anime/cosplay lovers attack me, to each their own, I just go for the gaming and want there to be some.

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Hey Magick,

Here is the FB link just for the gaming at Necro: http://www.facebook.com/NecroGaming
They do seem to have a lot of gaming, it has been a few years since I have gone, kinda dropped out of the industry and just started coming back. i do not sign up for a lot due to I have no idea about what panels I will be on until it is too late but I roam the gaming room a lot during my down time.

If you end up going I will set up a time to meet there to say hi!