TrollCon - needing schedule

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
tamitroll

TrollCon - needing schedule

Post by tamitroll »

OK

It is time for me to focus on TrollCon. I need my CKs to start submitting their schedules so that I have time to put them on the website.

I will be updating the website weekly. Yes weekly so pay attention. hehe

thanks

Tami

ps and of course if you have questions ask here or send me an email.

sieg

Post by sieg »

Ummm....pardon my ignorance, but does Troll Con V has a website? If so, where?

If not, can someone give me a date for the Con?

Thanks,

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

sieg wrote:
Ummm....pardon my ignorance, but does Troll Con V has a website? If so, where?

If not, can someone give me a date for the Con?

Thanks,
http://www.lggc.net/tcindex.html

Right there on the main TLG page. But the date is March 9-11 ^_^

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

sieg

Post by sieg »

Dou! Thanks...

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Gonna try and make this, but don't know yet. Have found a hotel or three within close proximity, but getting to Muskogee from Tulsa might prove difficult, and we're unsure if we want to rent a car just yet, as that will most definitely make it more expensive.

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

serleran wrote:
Gonna try and make this, but don't know yet. Have found a hotel or three within close proximity, but getting to Muskogee from Tulsa might prove difficult, and we're unsure if we want to rent a car just yet, as that will most definitely make it more expensive.

Why is it difficult? It's 35 minutes away, I believe the airport has a shuttle service or there are many ways to arrange having you picked up from the airport.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

sieg

Post by sieg »

Yeah, depending on the hotel (which one, BTW?) and location....surely someone can give you a ride. I'd offer but I'm not 100% sure we'll be there. If we are and are close to your hotel we could!

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

sieg wrote:
Yeah, depending on the hotel (which one, BTW?) and location....surely someone can give you a ride. I'd offer but I'm not 100% sure we'll be there. If we are and are close to your hotel we could!

The hotels mentioned on the site, Holiday Inn, ect, are all within about 6 blocks of the location. Walking distance.

Peter Bradley

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Its difficult because 35 miles away is not walking distance, and not every hotel offers a shuttle service. And, its not like its only me... if I can go, expect my fiancee to be there, too.