World of Phantasie Art

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
ArgoForg
Red Cap

World of Phantasie Art

Post by ArgoForg »

Using this thread to show off some art I've been working on for the World of Phantasie Core Book. Comments are always welcome!

Tambrien uses Stone to Flesh to return his archer companion to life after she fell victim to a Gul'kani Coven Lord.

(EDIT: I'm a little disappointed the full size didn't show. There's a lot of details that don't show in the resized version.)
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

Omote
Battle Stag

Re: World of Phantasie Art

Post by Omote »

So cool...

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

ArgoForg
Red Cap

Re: World of Phantasie Art

Post by ArgoForg »

Thank ya kindly, sir!

Sadly, my art computer just went down and it even worse looks as though it will be out of commission for a while. :( I fortunately do have a laptop that I can continue doing my mapwork and worldcrafting and writing on, but my 3D art is down for the count for a while and I'll have to rely on my wife to do up some of the WoP art until I'm back up and running, probably with a new system.
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."