Peter Bradley's art, posters, prints etc?

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
Hawker73
Henchman

Peter Bradley's art, posters, prints etc?

Post by Hawker73 »

I am a recent C&C convert. I actually discovered this game a few weeks back through Fantasy Grounds, when looking for some classic d&d rulesets. As an old 1st edition AD&D fan, it was love after first play session. This is exactly the game I have been looking for, and I am really enjoying the Aihrde setting. I ordered the hardback books immediately. I have really been blown away with the quality of the new books, and am in particularly a fan of the art style used. I was wondering if posters for the books or prints of art are available, or heck even t-shirts. Really love the CK cover especially!

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Peter Bradley's art, posters, prints etc?

Post by Treebore »

Pretty sure Peter still has his website up where he sells his artwork. I own 3 or 4 pieces myself, but I bought them from him at conventions.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Peter Bradley's art, posters, prints etc?

Post by Treebore »

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.