Greyhawk - A 1980 Darlene inspired recreation!

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
Retrogamer_Meph
Skobbit

Greyhawk - A 1980 Darlene inspired recreation!

Post by Retrogamer_Meph »

Hey everyone, I want to share with you the project I have been working on this week. For my upcoming Castles & Crusades Greyhawk campaign I was looking for a copy of the 1980 Darlene Greyhawk map. I am planning to add some homebrew stuff along with some C&C adventures to the map so I decided that maybe I should try my hand at recreating the map. This is purely a fan creation and I wanted to share it with anyone interested in it.

Here is the first release candidate version on Easy Zoom. I am sure some errors will arise so after some edits I will be releasing the 12000+ pixel PNG file. This is not an exact replica and some distances may be off but I am overall happy with the results. Enjoy and let me know if you find mistakes or omissions so I can fix them.

https://www.easyzoom.com/imageaccess/ee ... 914d6d1878

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Greyhawk - A 1980 Darlene inspired recreation!

Post by Lurker »

NICE :!:
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

maximus
Ulthal

Post by maximus »

Looks great! Greyhawk has always been my go to campaign world.

Retrogamer_Meph
Skobbit

Post by Retrogamer_Meph »

My Greyhawk map v1.1 is up and finished for the time being. I added the missing locations, fixed some spelling errors, and fixed a few label issues. The new Easyzoon version will allow you to take snapshots at any zoom level or download the full resolution file. Enjoy, I hope somebody finds it useful.

https://www.easyzoom.com/imageaccess/fe ... 93bcc42b6f