View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
What settings do you Use Peter..... 
Lore Drake

Post What settings do you Use Peter.....
I am an artist and do alot of black and white- primarily because the publisher I work with says that grey scale prints bad... but I see your work and it seems to print well... I wanted to ask you what you scan in your art with and now you prepare it for print so it prints well..

Thanks

Sun May 27, 2007 6:12 pm
Maukling

Post Re: What settings do you Use Peter.....
I have an epson scanner that cost me about $150 or so which does high resolutions. I tend to scan at 600 dpi. I print at 150 dpi on an epson printer. Pretty much it. I dont really do anything fancy.

Peter Bradley

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Mon May 28, 2007 1:57 am
Profile WWW
Unkbartig

Wulfgarn, are you asking about greyscale printing at a commercial press/printer, or personal printer? It sounds like you mean sending stuff off for publication at a commercial location. In that case, I share that question.

I do a lot of greyscale work, inspired by Pete's stuff, but see in the typical module only black and white ink drawings.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]