Going Rates...

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
serleran
Mogrl

Going Rates...

Post by serleran »

So, if you're an artist, and interested in getting things in RPG books, what are your going rates, and what kinds of art can you do? This is not an exercise in futility as I have something very specific in mind, but I need research first...

Wulfgarn
Lore Drake

Post by Wulfgarn »

Well Serleran - It really all depends on the project - I would need to know in adv ance what I was getting into before I can quote a price, but I am extremely reasonable and have references.

if you are serious give me a call- I dont mind just chatting about a potential project.

Also I have a list of shadowrun stuff I need to get to you

Martin

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

I am always serious, even when I am joking, but, this is a project of mine I want to make available when it is possible. I won't be commissioning the cover art here (I have someone I want to do that whom I would like to give the chance to first - my brother) but interiors are what I'm looking for. This would be for Ruins and Radiation, which I am hoping to be able to release under my own "company" with the Trolls' permission to use the SIEGE Engine.

The types of things I would be looking for are depictions of weapons, characters, scenes, and so forth befitting a post-apocalypse game.

At this stage, I do not know exactly how many pieces are needed, but I figured I would start the hunt now, so I would know what to expect.