PrimEvil Studios - Commissioned Work for Beyondthebreach

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
Egg of Coot
Hlobane Orc

PrimEvil Studios - Commissioned Work for Beyondthebreach

Post by Egg of Coot »

Hey all,

Here are some shots of the remaining pieces I've just completed for DFer Beyondthebreach. All of these miniatures are by Reaper (Dark Heaven and Warlords lines). The ogre and bugbear were particularly fun to work on - especially the former as he is UG-LY with that big scar across his face.

Hope y'all enjoy 'em,

The Egg

PrimEvil Studios on Facebook. Be a fan.

PrimEvil Studios is on Facebook. Click here to become a fan.

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Awesome work, Egg - as usual.

I'm inspired when I see your results and then . . . I go down to my dungeon and attempt to paint. And then, I'm inspired to send you all my minis and let the professional painting begin.

Oh well, I'll give a few more trys and then . . . you may have some more commissions!!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Davaris
Mist Elf

Post by Davaris »

I know exactly how you feel Rhuvein.

Joe
Unkbartig

Post by Joe »

Do you just paint or are some of those minis you sell? I am interested in getting one of those large idols from the original PHB.

I also have a bunch of unpainted I could commision you to paint...but I Llust after that idol!

Egg of Coot
Hlobane Orc

Post by Egg of Coot »

Joe wrote:
Do you just paint or are some of those minis you sell? I am interested in getting one of those large idols from the original PHB.

I also have a bunch of unpainted I could commision you to paint...but I Llust after that idol!

I'm currently working on a commission basis, though I'll sell pieces I've done for myself (when I get time to paint for myself). The demon idol is a piece from Otherworld Miniatures in the UK. I've done about a half-dozen for various folks. If you're interested in having one done, contact me at the PrimEvil website.

The Egg

PrimEvil Studios on Facebook. Be a fan.

PrimEvil Studios is on Facebook. Click here to become a fan.