A couple of pics and link to where they are hosted

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

A couple of pics and link to where they are hosted

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Comments welcome! These are some sketches from my home campaign
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m92/ ... /?start=20

Padfoote the Goblin

Goblins are alot like AD&D woodelves in my campaign
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Redcap from the A series
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

My character Mad Maddy (from when I am playing and not DMing)

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Lord Morhraefn, the Bastard of Hraefnsburg

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Ulf the Unwashed, one of the Holy Fehm (witchhunters and such)

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Mead the elf maiden

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Ghork the troll (good aligned ogres in my campaign- not the rubbery folk)

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Aulfe the annoyance

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Bargle Bellyshaker, bard

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Wow, those are some great drawings, cuchulainkevin!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Pretty unique. That campaign, just by your illustrations seems very unique. Good, unique flavor to the drawings. Nice work.

.........................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Thanks for the kind words guys. I really wish I had the time to finish something ever.

Morty
A Room Zoom Zoom. A Room Zoom Zoom. Gilly Gilly Gilly Gilly Ot Zat Za Come open the magic door with me, With your imagination there's so much we can see. There is a doorway that leads to a place. I'll find my way by the smile on your face.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Omote wrote:
Pretty unique. That campaign, just by your illustrations seems very unique. Good, unique flavor to the drawings. Nice work.

.........................................Omote

FPQ

The campaign is a combination of Greyhawk and the Iron Kingdoms, so I gues that it does make it unique. It fits our group's interests tho.

The next one I'm thinking of running will be a Norse/Celtic hybrid.

Morty
A Room Zoom Zoom. A Room Zoom Zoom. Gilly Gilly Gilly Gilly Ot Zat Za Come open the magic door with me, With your imagination there's so much we can see. There is a doorway that leads to a place. I'll find my way by the smile on your face.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Can't go wrong with Norse/Celtic. My favorite legends and histories to draw on. Part of why I was drawn to the Erde setting.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

cuchulainkevin wrote:
The campaign is a combination of Greyhawk and the Iron Kingdoms...

I'd call that unique!

..............................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Well its Greyhawk with a combination of renaissance and Steam Punk tech. Greyhawk always had a late renaisaance feel for me (and maybe only me!)

There is no gun powder in my campaign, instead the guns are powered by compressed air. Ditto with the other tech.

Not everyone's cup of tea, I'm sure, but it works for us.

Morty

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Fun is the bottom line. If you can convince me I'll have fun I'll play it. Sounds like I would have fun, so I would at least try a few sessions to see.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.