Some of my unworthy efforts.

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
Chugosh

Some of my unworthy efforts.

Post by Chugosh »

Most of these are on my Geocities account.
http://www.geocities.com/chugosh/Art.html

Some examples are

Harry the Gargoyle. Acharacter I put hours into and played for all of two sessions.

Not a character, just a sketch I enjoyed making.

A character for a horror game. Yes I'm an old man that plays girls on occasion. So shoot me. But roll well!

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Its better than I could do. I always draw portrait profile (like the Egyptians) because I can't handle doing a straight-on. I'm horrible, but you're stuff is not.

I like the gargoyle especially. He's got a little sinister smirk...

Chugosh

Post by Chugosh »

serleran wrote:
I always draw portrait profile (like the Egyptians) because I can't handle doing a straight-on.

You'll notice on the girl, the nose is wierd. It's not my strong suit either. about a 3/4 view is fairly decent for me, like Harry and the troll (grunt, not lord).

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I suck too. So your stuff is waaayyy better than what I can do! Try living in a house where your wife and daughter are really good! Plus they can paint, sculpture, carve, etc...

Makes my sons and I sick, even though my youngest is pretty darn good at doing clay sculpture.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.