View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
C&C Product Line is there a list? 
Hlobane Orc

Post C&C Product Line is there a list?
Is there a PDF or some such thing giving printing information for all TLG Products made for C&C?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:39 am
Ulthal

Post Re: C&C Product Line is there a list?
There is nothing that I know of, but everything we sell, we make in our own print shop and is for sale on our TLG Store, http://www.trolllord.com/catalog/index.php It is a good idea though, I will discuss it with Steve and if anything like that does exist or we make one, I'll post back here. Thx, Tim

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Hlobane Orc

Post Re: C&C Product Line is there a list?
THANK YOU! :D

One of the main reasons I was hoping for a complete list of the C&C Products is that I am one of those gaming nerds who enjoys collecting C&C items (many Fantasy RPGs really).

I am sure that there was more than one printing of certain items in the C&C line.
Plus some items in the C&C line are of course no longer for sale.
Out of Print in other words...

One such item being Dark Chateau; One had a gray cover and as I understand there was also one with a different cover.
And some other modules have more than one separate distinctly different printing as well.
Obviously there are at least 3-4 prints of the Rule Books (Not counting those in the White Box Sets)
And the CK Screens have several prints...

And (from what I have seen) there might be at least three printings of Crusader Magazine Issue 1.
The first one being a smaller print run probably made for convention release that season.
One copy has a price ($3.50) at the upper right corner on the front cover and another does not.
Another has the SECOND PRINTING 2009 inside cover at bottom.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]