View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Lost City of Gaxmoor Maps 
Skobbit

Post Lost City of Gaxmoor Maps
I have just brought a second hand copy of the lost City. A great module that I would like to run with C&C but my copy game with out the poster map of the city? Is any one able to help withe a scan of the said map?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 pm
Cleric of Zagyg

Post Re: Lost City of Gaxmoor Maps
Hey.

Love felafel. I've had it in Chicago and Israel.

Anyway, sorry - I just looked at my book and it's my signed copy, so I didn't tear out the map.

Of course, now I have to find a used copy on ebay, just to look at the map!!

[And if I find one, I'll scan it]

Otherwise, best of luck.

:)

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 am
Skobbit

Thanks

There was some mention by the troll lords a few years back. Of a new version of this module. Is that still likely?

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:32 am
Unkbartig

Falafel Brother wrote:
I have just brought a second hand copy of the lost City. A great module that I would like to run with C&C but my copy game with out the poster map of the city? Is any one able to help withe a scan of the said map?

Did you contact the trolls to see if they had any copies left laying around? They might still have some that they'd be willing to sell you. I don't know if they have any or not, but it can't hurt to check.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 pm
Unkbartig

Sir Osis of Liver wrote:
Falafel Brother wrote:

Did you contact the trolls to see if they had any copies left laying around? They might still have some that they'd be willing to sell you. I don't know if they have any or not, but it can't hurt to check.

Sorry, I know you already paid for a copy, but anytime I've seen it at NKG or the like, it's been pretty reasonably priced.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 pm
Cleric of Zagyg

Sir Osis of Liver wrote:
Falafel Brother wrote:

Good thought.

Best I can tell, this is not a Trigee product ~ so the Trolls could make the mod or map available.

Or convert it to C&C.

:)

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 am
Maukling

Falafel Brother wrote:
Thanks

There was some mention by the troll lords a few years back. Of a new version of this module. Is that still likely?

It's likely. Its Luke and Ernie Gygax's baby though, so much pestering needs to go to them in order to get them moving on it. :)

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]