GFW Series Gone?

A place to discuss out-of-print or discontinued TLG products.
Drokare

GFW Series Gone?

Post by Drokare »

I am sorry if this has been asked somewhere else, but I could not find it anywhere.

Is the GFW series dead? I have all the books, but I was hoping to get them in pdf format also.

And I was waiting for the Pantheon Book for over a year. I check at the new year and it is all gone?

I hope that is not the case, they are the one the most used series in my games and writing tools.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Troll Lord Games no longer has the license to print or sell these books. Talk to Gygax Games if you wish to see them, since they are not currently available and may not be for some time.

I was asked to finish Lejendary Pantheons, but the license was removed before I could. So, its possible that one might not ever see print.

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: GFW Series Gone?

Post by gideon_thorne »

Anything that had Gary's name on it and was being produced through Trigee is now gone. You'll have to ask over at Gygax Games as to the status. Good luck.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach