Homp Cheat Sheet / Player Aid PDF?

A place to discuss out-of-print or discontinued TLG products.
Phaedran
Henchman

Homp Cheat Sheet / Player Aid PDF?

Post by Phaedran »

Could the free HOMP Cheat Sheet (hompplayeraid.pdf) that was available way back in 2005 be posted again somewhere or could someone email it to me?

Was that the only download / errata / player aid available for HOMP or were there others?

All Hail Gygax!

Phaedran

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: Homp Cheat Sheet / Player Aid PDF?

Post by gideon_thorne »

Can't be posted by TLG here I'm afraid. Someone's just going to have to email it to you, if anyone still has it?

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Phaedran
Henchman

Post by Phaedran »

That's what I figured. So, if anyone out there has it please send me a PM and let me know.

I'm also looking for a copy of CZ: The Free Town of Yggsburgh: East Corner PDF, which was never released as a print product to my knowledge. Unfortunately I always waited for the print releases and missed the boat on that one. Other than that my collection is complete!

Thanks for the help guys!

dunbruha
Ulthal

Post by dunbruha »

Phaedran wrote:
That's what I figured. So, if anyone out there has it please send me a PM and let me know.

I'm also looking for a copy of CZ: The Free Town of Yggsburgh: East Corner PDF, which was never released as a print product to my knowledge. Unfortunately I always waited for the print releases and missed the boat on that one. Other than that my collection is complete!

Thanks for the help guys!

PM on its way...