View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
"GL0 The Haunted Tower" in C&C ? 
Hlobane Orc

Post "GL0 The Haunted Tower" in C&C ?
Hello all.

I am considering trying to do some conversion on "GL0 The Haunted Tower" to run it for the 8-year old this weekend using C&C.

The module is public available at: http://tower.newcenturycomputers.net/do ... -Tower.pdf

It looks like it would not be too complex to convert since it uses "both the Basic and
Expert rulebooks (either Moldvay/Cook or Mentzer)".

Has anyone run this or have any advice for me?
Would you have a different recommendation?

I'm emailing Mr. Gonnerman to see he/they are OK with this.
The letter of the license implies I need permission.

Thanks for your time.

FWIW: "Copyright & Distribution Information
The material within this D&D game resource is Copyright © 2005 Chris Gonnerman and Contributing Authors.
All rights reserved.
You may download, store, redistribute or generally circulate this material within this publication; but you must
keep all copyright information intact and distribute the files as is. No modification is permitted without express
written permission from the authors.
The authors acknowledge all copyrights, trademarks and registered trademarks detailed in this work that do
not belong to them and in no way make any challenges to the ownership of said property rights."

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:56 am
Profile WWW
Hlobane Orc

Post Re: "GL0 The Haunted Tower" in C&C ?
FWIW, I have received permission to convert the module from Chris Gonnerman and has offered to host in on Dragonsfoot.org once it is done.

I plan on undertaking this as time permits and I will surely continue asking questions about rules clarifications along the way. ;-)

I will be using Chris Rutkowsky's guidelines from [ http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=785 ]

Is it safe to presume the Trolls are OK with such an undertaking to do I need some sort of licensing or permission from TLG as well?

Thanks

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]