Where exactly is Kalas

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
drconnor
Skobbit

Where exactly is Kalas

Post by drconnor »

Dear All,

I've recently purchased the Town of Kalas pdf and I'm having trouble placing it. I was hoping to find a map (other than the city). Where exactly is Kalas and the Ganda river? I've checked my old Codex of Erde for the river. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Where exactly is Kalas

Post by Treebore »

drconnor wrote:Dear All,

I've recently purchased the Town of Kalas pdf and I'm having trouble placing it. I was hoping to find a map (other than the city). Where exactly is Kalas and the Ganda river? I've checked my old Codex of Erde for the river. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Its not world specific. Just place it on a major trade river and make the other needed modifications to fit whatever world you wish to use.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Re: Where exactly is Kalas

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

In my world, it's in the county of Santa.
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
"Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports." - George Washington.