The Giants Rapture

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
TheMetal1
Lore Drake

The Giants Rapture

Post by TheMetal1 »

Just finished up reading this one. Wow, I really like the flow of this adventure. Designed as a Convention Adventure, it captured the imagination right away. This is definitely one I want to run my group through. They'll have to wait a bit or we could do it as a one off. The only thing I'd like to see would be some Pre-generated Characters. Thanks for writing this one.
De Oppresso Liber
Pro Deo Et Patria

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: The Giants Rapture

Post by Treebore »

My order has yet to arrive, so haven't got the chance to read this yet. Think I'll put this on top of the pile when it does get here.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Frost
Beer Giant Jarl

Post by Frost »

Care to elaborate (especially how it would work for a con...)

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Frost wrote:(especially how it would work for a con...)
Such as Con on the Cob, maybe?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

TheMetal1
Lore Drake

Post by TheMetal1 »

Sorry for the late reply, been a while and don't have it handy, but I do remember it. The convoy with drovers just really hit a chord with me. The journey to an Orc stronghold, a bounce to a Stone Giant challenge, and then a Frost Giant fight was really cool. Do want to have my players do this, but they need to be a few levels higher. It's a good mix of combat, problem solving and adventure.
De Oppresso Liber
Pro Deo Et Patria