Stains Upon the Green

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Stains Upon the Green

Post by Buttmonkey »

Anyone know the recommended levels range for the new module Stains Upon the Green? The module's description in the TLG store doesn't say.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Stains Upon the Green

Post by Treebore »

I can look it up, since its in the newest Haunted Highlands stuff, which I thought you backed.

Edit: Guess I was wrong about which Kickstarter it was offered in, I cannot find it among the HH adventures. I'll look through the others.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

For 4 to 8 characters, CL rating of 4 to 6.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Buttmonkey »

Thanks! I was not a HH backer. I'm not very interested in new setting material, but I still occasionally pick up adventures to steal ideas from.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Buttmonkey wrote:Thanks! I was not a HH backer. I'm not very interested in new setting material, but I still occasionally pick up adventures to steal ideas from.

Well, the HH KS was awesome for that. Pretty much the CKG for it is nothing but adventures and setting material, much of which you already own if you bought all the HH modules. The Players Handbook has a number of new classes in it. As well as spells, some of which are from the Libram book.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Treebore wrote:
Buttmonkey wrote:Thanks! I was not a HH backer. I'm not very interested in new setting material, but I still occasionally pick up adventures to steal ideas from.

Well, the HH KS was awesome for that. Pretty much the CKG for it is nothing but adventures and setting material, much of which you already own if you bought all the HH modules. The Players Handbook has a number of new classes in it. As well as spells, some of which are from the Libram book.
That's good information to have. I was considering getting the PDFs of the PHB and CKG for HH, but I already own all the HH modules and Libram, so now I don't really need those. I am going to get Stains Upon the Green though. I think i'm going to run it at CotC.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:
Treebore wrote:

That's good information to have. I was considering getting the PDFs of the PHB and CKG for HH, but I already own all the HH modules and Libram, so now I don't really need those. I am going to get Stains Upon the Green though. I think i'm going to run it at CotC.

R-
I don't know, there is quit a bit of new content. At 40% off right now, I think the PDF's are worth getting just for the new content, plus how it puts everything together.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

I don't remember all of the new material, but DB6 has been expanded to include a mass battle scenario. Nice to see some Fields of Battle in the CK Guide.