Vakhund download available?

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
mrswing
Skobbit

Vakhund download available?

Post by mrswing »

In the Vakhund-pdf there was copious reference to a PDF with extra rules, NPC stats etc. as well as the overarching storyline of the three modules. Is this PDF already available on the website or not? I can't find under the 'downloads' section.

Good module, by the way (though I wasn't too fond of the Markus plotline's off-stage denouement). Too bad about the many, many spelling errors, though.

marcuspeddle
Ulthal

Post by marcuspeddle »

I purchased this module today as an RPG and I am also looking for the free PDF with extra information. A link in the module would have been nice.

mordrene
Ulthal

Re: Vakhund download available?

Post by mordrene »

bump.... I too have just picked up the I series and am looking for the download.

Lobo316
Ulthal

Re: Vakhund download available?

Post by Lobo316 »

mrswing wrote:In the Vakhund-pdf there was copious reference to a PDF with extra rules, NPC stats etc. as well as the overarching storyline of the three modules. Is this PDF already available on the website or not? I can't find under the 'downloads' section.

Good module, by the way (though I wasn't too fond of the Markus plotline's off-stage denouement). Too bad about the many, many spelling errors, though.
<<<<SPOILERS!!>>>>>
I have to admit, I didn't care for the Markus plot either, in fact, I removed a lot of the backstory and really boiled it down to basics....Rothenhiemer in debt to pirate who wants to become a "lord". Wants to marry daughter to cover debt, Rothermier wants her to flee, taking her away, etc, etc.

To much complication in the background otherwise. Why the whole subplot with the fairy? Didn't get that. Otherwise, the adventure detail is rich, the trip into the Damphrat should be fun, and so far...the parties dwarven knight is absolutely livid that there is trade between the humans and a "friendly" tribe of goblins (the whole dwarf/goblin animosity thing and all). he almost killed the goblin in Frisia, lol!!!