My Aenochia/Outremere map - BtRidge

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

My Aenochia/Outremere map - BtRidge

Post by Tadhg »

I came across this map I created in Hexmapper some years ago and thought to post it for anyone who might be using the Blacktooth Ridge area of New Aenochia. As our gaming group didn't meet very regularly, I thought to place as many modules as I could in the immediate area of Botkinburg so the party didn't have to travel so much. And I pretty much have waved even the travel between locations, so the group could get right into the module we would be running.

I see that the map doesn't go to full size. Hmm, I had thought I uploaded it at full size.

Anyway, if anyone wishes to have a copy at full size, send me a PM with your email addy and I'll send it.

:)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Re: My Aenochia/Outremere map - BtRidge

Post by Buttmonkey »

Holy carp! There is a lot of stuff crammed into that map. I keep scanning the tan hexes looking for the Anomalous Subsurface Environment.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Buttmonkey wrote:I keep scanning the tan hexes looking for the Anomalous Subsurface Environment.
Not sure what that is, but if one is looking for the Anomalous Materials Lab of Black Mesa ~ a little northwest of Tell Qa there is a pick/shovel marker. Gordon is waiting . . . ;)

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Thanks for sharing Rhuvein, awesome map.

It's nice to see others also hexing out Aihrde, just recently did a bit on the south central area of Augsberg, it's great fun.

I haven't checked out the more detailed maps that the Trolls are putting out, so my version will not match theirs, but that's ok ;)

You say you used Hexmapper, how does it compare to Hexographer?

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Kayolan wrote:
You say you used Hexmapper, how does it compare to Hexographer?

Pretty sure they are the same programs by Inkwell, just different "generations" of the same program.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Thanks, Kayo!

And yes, it is fun once you get started.

I haven't used Hexographer so I can't speak to its functionality.

Hexmapper is a bit clunky and awkward simple with regard to programming and creating maps . . but once you get the hang of it, I can heartily recommend the program. It makes mapping really fun!

:P