Pazzgard Fortress what is it?

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
rjussa
Skobbit

Pazzgard Fortress what is it?

Post by rjussa »

Can anyone tell me about Pazzgard Fortress in Aihrde? I've been looking through the campaign setting trying to figure out who it belongs to and if there is any further info on it besides its location. Seems it may be part of Burnevitse? Does it appear in any of the published adventures... if so which one? Thanks!!!

rjussa
Skobbit

Re: Pazzgard Fortress what is it?

Post by rjussa »

The only place I see it is on the maps... its on the south coast of the Inner Sea, on the West map given in the Aihrde Campaign folder. Seems there are probably several things on the maps that aren't explained and left open ended. Perhaps the Code of Aihrde will tie off the loose ends once released? I guess for now it'll be whatever I want it to be...

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

rjussa wrote:The only place I see it is on the maps... its on the south coast of the Inner Sea, on the West map given in the Aihrde Campaign folder. Seems there are probably several things on the maps that aren't explained and left open ended. Perhaps the Code of Aihrde will tie off the loose ends once released? I guess for now it'll be whatever I want it to be...
That's the best way to do it.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

I can't find it in the Codex of Erde in a few minutes of skimming.
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Arduin »

It isn't in any published material. The truth is too awful to print...
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

rjussa wrote:The only place I see it is on the maps... its on the south coast of the Inner Sea, on the West map given in the Aihrde Campaign folder. Seems there are probably several things on the maps that aren't explained and left open ended. Perhaps the Code of Aihrde will tie off the loose ends once released? I guess for now it'll be whatever I want it to be...

There are actually a lot of locations left undefined, while there are also a fair number of locations that are defined by the Codex or published adventures. In the end, you are supposed to make the setting your own, and not worry overly much about what is "canon". All "canon" is, are Bard Tales, what is commonly believed to be true. But is it true? Only time and adventuring will tell.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

rjussa
Skobbit

Post by rjussa »

I like that.. I guess that's the beauty of Aihrde... its a world to be made your own. I'm writing up some adventures for my youngin's to play out starting in Kleaves, that will involve run ins with both the Anglaymay, as well as the Orc's and Goblin's past the Great Wall to the east and then into Burnivitse. Was kind of driving me nuts though to see that Pazzgard Fortress there with no explanation for it... It is undoubtedly evil, and will have an explanation as such with rumors and questions to be answered by a hearty adventuring party brave enough to seek it out. Thanks for the feedback fellow Crusaders.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

I hear they have great coffee.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

serleran wrote:I hear they have great coffee.
That's absolutely true. A little known fact about the Burnevitse coffees, of which the Pazzgard Dark is only one caffeinated delight, is that the particular bean was imported (at great cost of life and limb) from Tagea. The mature bean is carefully sorted and fed to wild coeurl, and specially trained hobgoblin huntsmen track them and pick the beans from their leavings. These are lightly washed in running water and then ground on a rare millstone made of the bezoars of rothe fed unripe persimmons in autumn.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Aergraith wrote:
serleran wrote:I hear they have great coffee.
That's absolutely true. A little known fact about the Burnevitse coffees, of which the Pazzgard Dark is only one caffeinated delight, is that the particular bean was imported (at great cost of life and limb) from Tagea. The mature bean is carefully sorted and fed to wild coeurl, and specially trained hobgoblin huntsmen track them and pick the beans from their leavings. These are lightly washed in running water and then ground on a rare millstone made of the bezoars of rothe fed unripe persimmons in autumn.

One coffee I would never drink !
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

It's very hard to drink. While the Coeurl's bile mellows the bean, it sometimes causes the drinking vessel to be in two places at once. The displacement effect seems to be essential to the bouquet, but experiments with Blink Dogs yielded disgusting results.

rjussa
Skobbit

Post by rjussa »

You guys are killing me... hahahaha. Gonna go see if they have this particular brew down at my local Peet's... what grind do you recommend for a stove top Moka pot? I'm not sure how I can truly appreciate it, since I'm unable to be in two places at one time. Does this mean someone else could be sipping on my coffee at the same time I'm enjoying it as well? This seems to lead to some serious health issues with enjoying this particular blend. I hate the taste of Ungern in the morning.

Snoring Rock
Lore Drake

Post by Snoring Rock »

Notice that Pazzgard exists only on the old map. The new and improved map does not show it at all.