Codex of Aihrde is Gorgeous! (pics)

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
Omote
Battle Stag

Codex of Aihrde is Gorgeous! (pics)

Post by Omote »

TLG really did good job on the new Codex of Aihrde.
Could this be their best book?
It's certainly pretty.
Here's some of the stuff that came with the Kickstarter:

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Rigon
Clang lives!

Re: Codex of Aihrde is Gorgeous! (pics)

Post by Rigon »

Can't wait to get mine.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Litzen Tallister
Red Cap

Post by Litzen Tallister »

Thanks for posting: the stuff looks fantastic; I especially like the screens! Now to wait and hope they arrive soon.

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

Omote,
If you don't mind my asking (and disregard this question if you do) what $$ level was your Aihrde kickstarter pledge? Is that the $69 pledge? I got my package and I am pretty sure mine should have had all those items, but a lot of that I did not get.

Thanks.

mmbutter
Red Cap

Post by mmbutter »

Here is the description of the $69 pledge level:
Codex of Aihrde (hardback 276 pages, with fold out map), Players Guide to Aihrde (hardback 100+ pages, with race classes, blood runes and additional spells)), Cradle of the World Map A (39 x 27 inches), Cradle of the World Map B (39 x 27 inches), World of Aihrde Map (39 x 27 inches), Darkenfold Map (39 x 27), Aihrde Mouse Pad, Aihrde six-sider, C4 XXX (adventure module), C5 Falls the Divide (adventure module), Inner World of Inzae Primer in print (soft cover 24 pages), heraldric calendar and an adventure by James M. Ward.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Still no Airdhe goodness for me. It's gonna have to wait until after Thanksgiving now. :(

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

mmbutter wrote:Here is the description of the $69 pledge level:
Codex of Aihrde (hardback 276 pages, with fold out map), Players Guide to Aihrde (hardback 100+ pages, with race classes, blood runes and additional spells)), Cradle of the World Map A (39 x 27 inches), Cradle of the World Map B (39 x 27 inches), World of Aihrde Map (39 x 27 inches), Darkenfold Map (39 x 27), Aihrde Mouse Pad, Aihrde six-sider, C4 XXX (adventure module), C5 Falls the Divide (adventure module), Inner World of Inzae Primer in print (soft cover 24 pages), heraldric calendar and an adventure by James M. Ward.
Was all that supposed to be in the recent shipping? I definitely did not get all of that in my box.

mmbutter
Red Cap

Post by mmbutter »

dachda wrote:Was all that supposed to be in the recent shipping? I definitely did not get all of that in my box.
I think the maps are sent separately in a mailing tube. I have a higher level, so I can't confirm what went out for the supporters at your level.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Man, that looks fantabulous!!

I jealous!!

Thanks for posting, Omote!

:)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

That was the $69.00 pledge level, but I included extras in it. I honestly can't remember at this point what additionally I paid for. I think just one print copy of the Codex of Aihrde, and a few modules additionally. Also, it should be noted that not everything shipped with the latest mailing. TLG said that some of the higher pledge levels didn't ship, and that maps would be shipped separately, as well as the Player's Guide to Aihdre.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!

gabriellyon
Hlobane Orc

Post by gabriellyon »

Thanks for the pics. Can't wait for mine to show up in the mail. Looks really nice.

pawndream
Red Cap

Post by pawndream »

Got my box yesterday as well. Nice collection of books for $69! As others have said, the Codex looks very nice.

But...I started reading After Winter Dark last night after I got home from my C&C game at the FLGS. Figured I would start where it all began. Sort of a gaming appetizer. After that, I will slowly start picking through the Codex.

On a side not, the Trolls do an excellent job packing their gaming materials. It always impresses me the way they pack their material. Boxes within boxes, packing paper, peanuts, etc. Everything fit in there, snug as a bug in a rug.

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

pawndream wrote:Got my box yesterday as well. Nice collection of books for $69! As others have said, the Codex looks very nice.

But...I started reading After Winter Dark last night after I got home from my C&C game at the FLGS. Figured I would start where it all began. Sort of a gaming appetizer. After that, I will slowly start picking through the Codex.

On a side not, the Trolls do an excellent job packing their gaming materials. It always impresses me the way they pack their material. Boxes within boxes, packing paper, peanuts, etc. Everything fit in there, snug as a bug in a rug.

Pawndream,
Can you list the stuff you got for the $69 pledge? I'm pretty sure I'm short stuff in my box, but wanted to make sure before I bug the Trolls about it.
Thanks.

pawndream
Red Cap

Post by pawndream »

Codex, after winters darke, falls the divide, slithering overlord, harvest of oaths, tomb of doom, darkenfold expansion, lure4 of delusion, mouse pad

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

pawndream wrote:Codex, after winters darke, falls the divide, slithering overlord, harvest of oaths, tomb of doom, darkenfold expansion, lure4 of delusion, mouse pad
Thanks. an email is definitely heading the Trolls way. Didn't get any where near all that stuff.

gabriellyon
Hlobane Orc

Post by gabriellyon »

Omote,
I'm curious, what are the screens and coins? Both look cool but I didn't see them listed in the KS.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Gabs, I'm actually not actually 100% sure where these come from. I assume they are from the KS, but really don't know for sure. To be fair, I sometimes do some sidework for the Trolls, so some of these might be from that. The coins (again, an assumption) could be from an old request I made of them some time ago. I use the TLG coins as fate points in my game. I give them to the players in place of them writing down a number on their character sheet. It's possible that the order I made of those coins were from 1.5 years ago during the KS and I now just got them.

On a side note, I hope the Trolls release these Aihdre screens at some point outside of the KS! They are pretty cool, as essential to any CK running a little bit of Aihdre IMO.

~O
VAE VICTUS!

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

There have been some requests for what is on the other side of the Aihrde CK Screens. Here ya go:

~O
VAE VICTUS!

Egg of Coot
Hlobane Orc

Post by Egg of Coot »

Still waiting for mine . . .

The Egg

PrimEvil Studios is on Facebook. Click here to become a fan.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Egg of Coot wrote:Still waiting for mine . . .

The Egg
Hi Egg, good to see you back around here! :)

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

And . . whoa! I want those Aihrde screens!! 8-)

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Got mine in the mail today. Can't wait to flip through it. What a gorgeous book.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

cinderblock
Ulthal

Post by cinderblock »

Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I've been on these boards but I have kept up with the Trolls. I backed the Kickstarter and got my first package today. As I was flipping through everything, I got to the Jim Ward module, "The Tomb of Doom", and noticed it's missing page 7 & 8. Is everyone's like this and have they announced a place to download the missing page?

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

cinderblock wrote:Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I've been on these boards but I have kept up with the Trolls. I backed the Kickstarter and got my first package today. As I was flipping through everything, I got to the Jim Ward module, "The Tomb of Doom", and noticed it's missing page 7 & 8. Is everyone's like this and have they announced a place to download the missing page?
I am finding it curious how darn near everything they do with Jim Ward's name on it ends up screwed up in some way. You should have seen the Elemental Spells PDF when it was first released. Atrocious. Its MUCH better now, but the initial PDF release was very badly done.

So I won't be even slightly surprised to find everyones copy of the module is missing those pages. Your the first I have seen report the problem, so at this point I doubt if the Trolls even know its a problem.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

gabriellyon
Hlobane Orc

Post by gabriellyon »

Cinder,
Checked my copy and both pages are there. Might be a one off with your copy. I'd email a Troll and let them know. Best.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

gabriellyon wrote:Cinder,
Checked my copy and both pages are there. Might be a one off with your copy. I'd email a Troll and let them know. Best.
Mine has all of the pages as well. Shot Tim an email. It will get resolved.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Glad to see its looking like a printer glitch, rather than a layout mistake.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Pilgrim
Mist Elf

Post by Pilgrim »

Still waiting for my Codex collection, I'm one of the ones who pre-ordered for $150 back when the Trolls were offering it in the store. All of the pics look great, really looking forward to checking out the real deal.
"Not all those who wander are lost." ~ JRR Tolkien

cinderblock
Ulthal

Post by cinderblock »

Well I have an e-mail in to the Trolls so it should be sorted soon. Now on to impatiently waiting for the Player's Guide. I have a bunch of miscreants, I mean adventurers ready to run rough shod across the face of Airhde.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Did anyone get their maps yet? Mine haven't showed up.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads