Is there any information to be had on Aleas?

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
koralas
Ulthal

Is there any information to be had on Aleas?

Post by koralas »

Just wondering, size, population, economy, anything really? My players are near there and have to decide whether to head in that direction, or continue on to their destination which is about 1/3 further that Aleas. They are going to be exiting the eastern Guarded Hills, their ultimate destination is about 1/2 way to Brindsium from there, but they are thinking of heading to Aleas and possibly taking some sort of ship on a sea voyage to their destination, a large, and growing, village/small city. This would take more time than heading directly there, but has other advantages for them. I can make up the details myself, but was hoping there was some information to be had. I thought I had read about it, but I have check the Codex of Aihrde, the Darkenfold Expansion, The AWD folio, the Players Guide to Aihrde, and even the Codex of Erde, but can't seem to find anything. Maybe it was one of the modules, but I don't think so.

So anyhow, if anyone has any info, I would appreciate it!

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Re: Is there any information to be had on Aleas?

Post by Tadhg »

Interesting . . haven't heard of this city/town. Where is it mentioned?
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

koralas
Ulthal

Post by koralas »

Rhuvein wrote:Interesting . . haven't heard of this city/town. Where is it mentioned?
It is SW of the Darkenfold, a little SW of the Guarded Hills. I'm not sure where else it can be seen on the maps, but it is there on the map of the Darkenfold region that comes with the Darkenfold Expansion.

koralas
Ulthal

Post by koralas »

Oh and to be clear, this is not their destination, but a possible side jaunt.

If I can't find any other info, I might just modify Bluffside or Eskadia and use one of those for this.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

K.

If yer on Facebook, you might want to send a PM to Steve asking about this city.

:)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth