View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
The sun is shining... 
Unkbartig

Post The sun is shining...
And it looks like this weekend will bring my first C&C game in months.
And for those who remember my poll on whether or not to use a dragon in a relatively low-level adventure, the PCs will be facing a vicious young green dragon. I can't wait!

Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:29 pm
Mogrl

Heh, just keep in mind a dragon doesn't have to kill them... it can demand tribute. ;)

Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:37 pm
Battle Stag

Nice! This is the best news I've heard all weekend. I hope your game goes absoltely swimmingly. Best.

.....................................Omote

FPQ

Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Lore Drake

"Galstaff, ye are in a cornfield, when a moustachioed man approaches. What say ye?"

"I shun him."

-----

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

-- E. Gary Gygax

Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:09 pm
Red Cap

Post Re: The sun is shining...
Quote:
Jyrdan Fairblade wrote:
And for those who remember my poll on whether or not to use a dragon in a relatively low-level adventure, the PCs will be facing a vicious young green dragon. I can't wait!

The PCs in my campaign already had a run-in with a black dragon. Two of them were still standing when the dragon fled the scene with an ominus "We'll meet again...". Great fun!

Enjoy the crusade!

Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:58 pm
Lore Drake

Quote:
Jyrdan Fairblade wrote:
And it looks like this weekend will bring my first C&C game in months.

Good to hear, hope the new campaign takes off.

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:33 pm
Lore Drake

Quote:
Stuie wrote:
The PCs in my campaign already had a run-in with a black dragon. Two of them were still standing when the dragon fled the scene with an ominus "We'll meet again...". Great fun!

Enjoy the crusade!

You have to love the reoccurring enemy, especially when its a dragon.

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:35 pm
Unkbartig

Thanks for the well-wishing all! It must have worked, because it was a wonderful session. It felt great to get back behind the CK screen.

The fight with the green dragon was great fun - a close call, too, but the PCs emerged victorious and even managed to go up a level.

It was the first time I got to use the new screens, and the Mother of All Treasure Tables. The latter provided a perfect hook for the next adventure, which will probably take them out of Yggsburgh and to the north.

Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:13 pm
Lore Drake

Jyrdan Fairblade wrote:
Thanks for the well-wishing all! It must have worked, because it was a wonderful session. It felt great to get back behind the CK screen.

The fight with the green dragon was great fun - a close call, too, but the PCs emerged victorious and even managed to go up a level.

It was the first time I got to use the new screens, and the Mother of All Treasure Tables. The latter provided a perfect hook for the next adventure, which will probably take them out of Yggsburgh and to the north.

Congrats, Jyrdan! Nothing like a good adventure to feed the RPG hunger -- and yet have the CK and players wanting more.

"Galstaff, ye are in a cornfield, when a moustachioed man approaches. What say ye?"

"I shun him."

-----

-- E. Gary Gygax

Psalm 73:26

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]