Forgotten Realms: Ruins of Myth Drannor COMPLETED

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Forgotten Realms: Ruins of Myth Drannor COMPLETED

Post by LordSeurek »

House Rules v1.3
CHARACTER GENERATION:

I like characters to have medium to high stat rolls. As most characters have 2 to 3 Primes, these should be higher than the rest. For ability scores, roll 1d6 + 12 twice and 4d6, reroll all 1's, take the best 3, four times. Arrange as desired. Players can roll two sets and choose either set of 6 scores. You cannot mix and match.

HIT POINTS: First level in any class gets max hit points. For all other levels of the same class, roll the appropriate die roll for that class, d4, d6, d10, etc.

If character starts with more than 1 class, take max hit points for starting level for each class, then roll the appropriate die for all levels there after. Reroll all 1's. Note that if multi-classing or duel-classing, you must follow the rules as stated in the "CZ Class Options and Skills for Yggsburgh: " doc.

Players can do their rolls on their own. I trust people not to cheat.

I require all character's ability scores, hit points, and armor class upon character completion. This should be updated to me if they change (and not temporary)

STARTING COIN: Max Gold at first level as per table on pg 40 of phb. For starting character above Level 1, use the following table to determine the amount to begin based on level. To determine a characters level if multi- or duel-classed, use the sum of the highest class and 1/2 of the next class, rounded down.

Char. Level Wealth (GP) Char. Level Wealth (GP)
1 Max per PHB 11 59500
2 1000 12 79000
3 2500 13 99000
4 5000 14 135000
5 8000 15 180000
6 12000 16 234000
7 17000 17 306000
8 24500 18 396000
9 32500 19 522000
10 44000 20 684000

STARTING EQUIPMENT: In addition to starting coin, players are permitted to start playing with any item(s) they want for free as follows:

Char Level:
2-5 +1 Item,
6-7: +2 item or two +1 items
8-9: +3 Item or three +1 Items and one +2 item
10+: +4 item or any combination adding up to 4

CHARACTER EQUIPMENT: Players can equip their characters as they see fit. The items available are NOT restricted to the c&c PHB or M&T. If a player wants to use an item from any d20 book, I am fine with that as long as I know and have access to the book it is coming from. I have just about every 3 and 3.5 resource in hardcopy that Wizards has released as well as others like Sword & Scorcery, etc. Ask me if I have the book. If not, you must produce a copy of the page(s) from the source you are using. All items not from c&c phb and m&t are subject to DM approval.

ABILITY SCORES: Just as our characters gain experience, as they move through levels, they are perfecting certain abilities. Thus, there is an ability increase every 3rd level. However, the ability increase must be one of their primes, as these are the scores the characters 'specialize' in. Ex. A 9 level human fighter has 3 ability increases. He must put them in one of his three primes, such as Dex, Str, and Con. He can put them all in 1 ability, or spread them out. For multiclass characters, add up the class levels and divide by the number of classes. For every 3 levels, increase ability scores as stated above.

ABILITY MODIFIERS: As per c&c phb

ALLIGNMENT: While party cohesion is important for most parties, things happen. If fighter X is shooting enemies and fumbles say 3 times over a span of time and hits player Y, then Y should be able to react in whatever manner they want, with no restrictions. Players characters are not forced to be buddy buddy with other characters all the time (although it does make things easier). Some of the best role playing comes out when there are party disputes, quarrels, arguments, and so on.

That being said, I don't restrict players to choose non-evil allignments. There is enough evil for the party to vanquish, but if someone wants to play an evil alignment, then they have to deal with the consequences if things go sour.I do not interfer with party activities and the such. If an argument rises to where players are combating with each other, then we role play it out. Nobody wants to lose a character to another player, however, not every group of adventurers will get along 100% all the time.

Finally, alignments can change during a game. If you are lawful good and continually cast fireballs at a town of innocent onlookers, chances are your alignment will not stay 'good' for long. There is no hard fast rule on what you can and cannot do under your aligment, just use common sense. If your actions will change your alignment, I'll point it out to you before the action happens just to remind you, but I wont restrict it any way.

RELIGION:Most religious choices are made by divine or arcane characters, but any class can have a faith they follow. The deities available are those available in the FORGOTTEN REALMS setting. A fighter could be a devote follower of say Mystra, even though he doesn't have any arcane abilities granted by Mystra. The one advantage of choosing a deity for any class as I do allow God/Goddess intervention. When people realize they are in mortal danger, they often make a plea to their god/goddess. It is very rare for someone "upstairs" to intervene, but it can happen. A character will get a bonus to the intervention roll depending on how devout they are.

DEATH:Even though player characters can all be considered heros, more than most NPC that exist in a given game, they do at times die. I dont intervene to stop player death, nor do I offer 'fate' points or other methods GM's offer their players to escape from death. If you die, you have two options: Either role up a new character of one level less than the character that died, no restriction on class, race, etc. Two, you can be resurrected, with a penalty of one level lower. Note that there has to be a divine caster with the appropriate levels and a suitable fee paid for this to occur.

Finally, when be raised from the dead, there will be a small % chance that you do not return from the dead. Even if you want to return, your soul blongs to your deity and/or "Kelemvor; Lord of the Dead". There has to be some consequence for dying, if not, for me it creates party laziness and promotes recklessness.

For clarity, when you come back from the dead and drop a level if choosing to keep the same character, the following indicates what you XP would be based on character level:

Character Levels 1 to 5: Start exactly one level lower

Character Levels 6+: Start 1/2 way to the level just lost

If a character is level 8, dies, and resurrected, they begin playing again 1/2 way between 7 and 8.

NOTE:A character dies from hit point loss when they reach -10 - Constitution Mod. If a character has a 16 Con, they will perish at -12. All other rules for character satus between 0 and -9 is as per c&c PHB. Note that this is the same for NPC's and monsters.

LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY:Like most d20 games, this is based on the Intelligence modifier. You get your racial language for free, any local dialect as well, and then additional languages based on the INT mod. As well, if a character has a 0 or less modifier, they just speak their racial language. Depending on how low the intelligence score is will dictate how well a character can grasp its own racial language. If a player feels his or her character should be allowed to use any addiitonal languages beyond whats given, explain why, and it may be permitted.

There are over 80 different languages and thousands of local dialects in Toril. The following are the more common ones that can be selected as regional languages:

Aglarondan, Alzhedo, Chessentan, Chondathan, Chultan, Common, Damaran, Dwarven, Drow Sign Language, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Halruaan, Illuskan, Lantanese, Midani, Mulhorandi, Netherese, Orc, Rashemi, Shaaran, Tashalan, Tuigan, Turmic, Undercommon, Untheric.

The list of bonus languages are as follows:

Abysal (clerics), Aquan (water genasi), Auran (air genasi), Celestial (clerics), Common, Draconic (wizards), Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Giant, Gnoll, Halfling, Ignan (fire genasi), Infernal (wizards), Orc, Sylvan (druid), Terran (earth genasi), and Undercommon.

EXPERIENCE: Players are assigned experience in the normal manner, however, no experience is awarded for acquiring treasure. My experience progression tables have been created with this factor in mind. Treasure is a reward in and off itself. Bonus Experience can be given above and beyond normal Role Playing depending on the circumstances.

CLASSES:There are a total of 34 character classes available; 13 in the Phb and 15 from the netbook of Classes by Simon Washbourne and 6 by Gary Gygaz in his Unearthed Arcana .

Netbook can be downloaded at http://www.dragonsfoot.org/cc/ and

Gary's Arcana is at http://homepages.nyu.edu/~dp58/cnc.htm

If you would like to use a class from any d20 source, I must have the document/handbook to look it over. If agreed, then I will create an XP progession table and add it to the available list.

NOTE:There are no Psionics in my games, don't even ask.

There is a restriction of no more than 3 classes per human character and only 2 classes per demi-human. If a player chooses say three classes, he can assign any XP awarded to one class or spread it out amongst all three. Again, see the CZ doc on how multi-class and duel-class characters work. NOTE: This will be modified after I get my hands on a copy of the 4th ED PHB

FIGHTER: The fighter class is under powered in my opinion compared to what other classes get as they progress through the levels. I am adding the following to the class as an incentive to play a straight fighter. If anyone plays a fighter, will give me a chance to have it play tested.

Level 1: Weapon Specialization 1 = The fighter can choose one weapon with which to specialize. All weapons are eligible, including ranged weapons. The fighter gains a +1 to hit and a +1 to damage using the specialized weapon of choice.

Level 3: Cleave = If a fighter deals enough damage to make a for drop under 0 hit points, or killing it, you gain an extra melee attack against another creature within reach (5 ft for Med and down, 10 ft for Large). This can be done once per round.

Level 5: Weapon Specialization 2 = The fighter increases his hit/damage to +2/+2 with his specialized weapon of choice.

Level 7: Great Cleave: As cleave, but there is no limit to the number of extra attacks per round as long as the foes keep dropping.

Level 9: Weapon Specialization 3 = The fighter increases his hit/damage to +3/+3 with his specialized weapon of choice.

Extra Attacks: Starting at 4th level, a fighter begins gaining an additional attack with any weapon. These extra attacks progress as follows:

Level 1-3 One attack

Level 4-6 Three attacks per 2 rounds (3/2)

Level 7-10 Two attacks per round (2/1)

Level 11+ Three attacks per round (3/1)

The following secondary fighting classes also get the benifit of extra attacks. These classes include:

Ranger / Barbarian / Monk / Knight / Paladin / Freebooter / Gallowglass / Horse Warrior / Marksmen /Rogue / Assassin / Bard / Crowner / Executioner / Harlequin / Herald / Merchant / Spellsword

The following attacking progressions is as follows:

Level 1-5 One attack

Level 6 - 10 Three attacks per 2 rounds (3/2)

Level 11+ Two attacks per round (2/1)
SPELL CASTERS:

A new class ability for ALL spell casters, including: Wizard / Illusionist / Cleric / Druid / Houri / Cloistered Cleric / Necromancer

DIVINE/ARCANE BLASTS:These are a pure energy attack that any spell caster can use every other round as long as they do not cast any spells on the round in between. Yes, this means all day long. This is because that round is a recharge/gather the power round. This attack requires a "To hit" roll versus the targets AC, but the casters BtH for purposes of this attack is equal to their caster level and its modified by their DEX. Damage is 1d4 per 2 levels of the caster Typically a cleric uses their Holy Symbol and Arcane Casters most frequently make a wand.

A SIEGE check can be made to blast every round, it will be CON based, and failed checks will cost a temporary loss of one CON point to simulate the exhaustive nature of wasting the energy as well as gathering it so quickly. The CL will equal the amount of dice you want to do for damage.

There is a slight change to the CROWNER class. I am removing the restriction on armor as I don't follow the logic of not being able to use heavy armor. So the armor for a Crowner should read (any).

RACES:Since my games always take place on Toril, the only player races are those in Fearun. There are a total of 8 core races in the c&c PHB, 9 expanded races listed in Unearthed Arcana for a total of 17. All of these plus more exist in Faerun and are open to players to use. If you do not have access to 'Races of Faerun', let me know, and I give you the low down on the others in a document.

NOTE: Whenever core races are listed in more than one of these sources, use whats listed in the c&c PHB first, then Unearthed Arcana, and finally Races of Fearun. A detailed explanation can be found in my "Races" document. To find out the ability adjustments and possible level adjustments, please check out the resources listed above.

NOTE: Some races are more powerful than others in terms of their abilities. These special races use up character levels to take them. For example, a 2nd Level Svirfneblin Fighter is a 4th level character; 2 for race, and 2 for class.

INITIATIVE ROLLS: As characters become more experienced, they are able to react to circumstances that initiate an encounter roll. In addition to being able to react physically based on Dexterity, a character is able to use their minds to scan the situation and react accordingly. Thus, they can also use their Wisdom or Intelligence to add into the initiative roll. This will take some getting used to at the beginning of an encounter, but after awhile, players will be able to do this without much effort. At the beginning of an encounter, or whenever I deem an initiative roll needs to be done, roll a d10 and add the character's Dex modifier and the Wis/Int modifier (which ever is highest).

Note that this will be done for monsters and NPC's that you encounter. For any monster that does not include their ability level, it will be based on the creatures HD.

HONESTY: If we keep everything within the rules stated above, everyone will enjoy the game more. There will be no room for players who want to fudge die rolls, create 'optional' rules that I have not seen or read before and, or say they have spells/equipment/ and so on that they do not have. If I catch anyone cheating, they will be given one warning. If it continues, the player will be asked to leave the game.

HENCHMEN/FOLLOWERS: No player is permitted to play a second character. If your character, through game play has acquired a henchmen or follower, they will not be permitted to travel with the group. I find that at times, this takes away from the game and in game terms, reduces experience and game play from all players. If you have a familiar or pet like a dog, that is up to you if you want them to travel with the group, and you are aware of the consequences that may occur bringing a low level critter along.

RANGED COMBAT: When firing ranged weapons into melee, the attacker must be a certain distance away from the target in order for the ranged attack to be effective. If the ranged attack consists of arrows, bolts, etc, the attacker must be at least 10 feet away while thrown ranged weapons like axes, knives, etc have to be made at least 5 feet away. This prevents ranged attacks being made in melee which doesn't get the velocity and distance required to maximize damage.

As well, if you shoot at your target and miss, there is a chance that your arrow, bolt, axe, etc may hit a target not of your choosing. When there are more targets in melee, friend or foe, a random die will be rolled to first see the direction of the missed projectile by me. Ifa 1-3 on a d8 is rolled, a secondary attack roll is made and damage is rolled if the hit is good. The missile weapon doesn't disappear when it misses the target. It hits something, another party member, monster, the ground, and so on. This is a realistic approach to misses that is not done in other games. However if it tends to bog things down, I'll certainly review the rule and modify or delete if necessary.

TRIP ATTACKS: You can try to trip an opponent as an unarmed melee attack. You can only trip an opponent who is one size category larger than you, the same size, or smaller. This can only be attempted using a weapon that permits the attempt, such as a whip. Make an unarmed melee touch attack (target doesn't get his armor bonus, shield bonus, or natural armor bonus, if any). If your attack succeeds, make a Strength check opposed by the defenders Dexterity or Strength check (whichever is higher). A combatant gets a +4 to the check for every size category he is larger than Medium and a -4 for for every size category his is smaller than Medium. If you win, you trip the defender. If you lose, the defender can immediately react and make a Strength opposed by your Dexterity or Strength check to try and trip you. A tripped character is prone (prone means they take a -4 on their own melee attack, while gaining a +4 to AC from a ranged attack made on the proned character and a -4 to AC from melee attacks made on the proned character)

Weapons that can be used to make a trip attack include: whip, spiked chain, heavy flail, light flail, guisarme, and halberd. The distance from the trip target must follow the range of a weapon, ex 15 feet for a whip.
Magical Attribute Item Bonus: The M&T is somewhat contradictory or the type of attribute bonus from items from their description and the tables. FYI, the items that give a bonus to attributes are only of the +2, +4, or +6 variety. Thus, characters are not permitted to purchase say Gloves of Dexterity +1 for 1,000 gp as per the item description. Anything over +6 is possible, but it is considered an epic item and very costly.

DISPEL MAGIC: REVISED:
CT 1
SV: see below
R: 100 ft + 10 ft / caster level
SR: Yes
Duration: see below
Comp: V, S

This spell ends ongoing spells and spell-like effects that have been cast on a creature or object, temporarily supressing the magical abilities of a magic item or counters another spellcaster's spell within an area of 20 by 20 by 20 feet.The caster must make a successful Intelligence (Arcane) / Wisdom (Divine) check against each spell, effect, object or creature in the area of effect to succeed.Some spells, as detailed in their descriptions, can't be defeated by dispel magic.

All magic within the area of effect is affected. The functioning of magic items is suppressed for 1d4 rounds. Artifacts/Sentient Items are uneffected

Interdimensional portals close for # rounds = caster's level

A creature or object who's presence is maintained by an ongoing spell, such as a summoned monster, is sent back to hence them came.The caster can automatically dispel any spell or spell-like effect caster by the owner.

Targeted Dispel: Dispel Check: 1d20 + caster level + Int or Wis mod (Whichever is prime for the spell caster)

If targeting an ongoing spell cast by another spell-caster The target check is vs 12+spell casters level + Int or Wis mod (Whichever is prime for the spell caster)

If targeting an item, you make a dispel check vs a Challenge Rating for the item in question.

The CR for each item/spell/spell-like ability is done in a table I have created based on magical potency and currency value. Dont ask for the table.

CONCENTRATING IN SPELLCASTING: When interrupted in casting a spell, a spellcaster must make a Wis (for divine casters) or Int (for arcane casters) check for the spell to succeed. If it fails, the spell is ruined, but is NOT lost from memory. The check is 12+Spell Level.

OVERCASTING MODIFIED: from the PHB. If a spell caster wishes to cast a spell from a scroll that they do not have access to at low level, they can make a SEIGE check, vs TN at 12+2CL, where CL = the spell level above the spell level of the casterX2. So an 8th level wizard can cast up to 4th level. They find a scroll with a 7th level spell on it. To cast the 7th level spell, its 3 levels higher than she normally can cast. So the TN = 12 + 3(2) = 18. If the check is made (1d20+caster level+Int mod (for wizard)), the spell goes off as normal. If the check is unsuccessful, the spell does not get off and is wasted.

Note that if a spallcaster is casting a spell of 1 level higher, The CL = 1 So they need to roll a 14 or higher. If the spell is 2 levels higher , Check is 16, 3 levels higher, check is 18 and so on.

I've change this as I think, for example, a 16th level mage can cast a 9th level spell much easier than a 1st level mage. From the PHB, the Seige check for both 1st and 16th mage would be the same. TN of 21. In my format, the 16th level mage would have a TN of 14 while the 1st level mage would have a TN of 28. (Which would be quite difficult for a low level mage to pull off)

AREA OF EFFECT: Turning If a divine turning check is made, any undead within "Line of Effect" of the cleric can be affected. The undead does not need to see the cleric as it 'senses' the presence of the cleric and its holy symbol. Sight of the undead is not necessary. Think of the line of effect as being a 10ft/caster level radius blast of positive energy. This is essentially line of sight but is not blocked by fog, darkness, and other factors that limit normal sight.

MONSTER ATTACKS:Monster attacks: Monsters use their HD for attacks comparable to BtH for players. I have been using their strength mod as well. However, some critters that i have used and will in the future how a very high STR mod. To edit this, I am using a block 4 per increase of Str mod starting at 20. This means that a 20-23 on Str gives a +4 , 24-27 = +5, 28-31 = +6 and so on.

SPELL RESISTANCE: According to the M&T, to overcome a foes Spell Resistance (SR), the spell caster has to roll an unmodified 1d20 roll. If this is equal to or exceeds the SR of the creature, then the spell works. C&C from what I can see has baddies that do not have an SR greater than 20, so this system seems fine. However, since I draw on a lot of d20 resources that have critters with SR over 20, this system will fail. So...... To beat a foes SR, the caster must roll a 1d20, and add their spellcasting level plus their Int or Wis, whichever is prime for the spell caster.

MODIFIED BARD: Ask for it if interested

HASTE (CLARIFIED):
Level 3 Wizard
Range: 50 ft
Duration: 1 rnd/lvl
Save: Constitution (see below)
SR: Yes

Description: The transmuted creature can move and act more quickly than normal. This speed has several effects:

1. The hasted creature can move double their movement as a full round action. No other actions can be taken if the hasted creature moves twice their move. If the creature moves 1/2 of this movement score, they can:

A. Recieve an additional attack.

B. Sing an additional spellsong (Bard only).

They are not permitted to cast any extra divine/arcane spells.

2. The hasted creature receives a +1 bonus to Armor Class and Dex based saves.

3. At durations end, or if the spell is ended prematurely, the hasted creature must make a Constitution save CL 5. If the save is passed, the hasted creature suffers no ill effects. If fails, the creature suffers from fatigue.

FATIGUED: A fatigued creature takes a -2 to Strength, -2 to Dexterity, -10 to movement and cannot cannot run at full speed for 4 hours. If a fatigued creature acts in any way that would normally cause fatigue, the creature becomes exhausted. After 8 hours of complete rest, fatigued characters are no longer fatigued.

EXHAUSTED: An exhausted creature takes a -6 to Strength, -6 to Dexterity, and can only move at 1/2. After 1 hour of complete rest, an exhausted creature becomes fatigued.
Boots of Speed: The wearer of these boots may act as if a haste spell was cast upon him for up to 30 rounds each day. The duration does not need to take place over consecutive rounds. Each time the wearer ends the haste effect, a constitution save is made as per the haste spell.
Arcane Spellcasters and Armor:Arcane spell casters are permitted to wear armor, but the percent chance that their spells will be disrupted depends on the type of armor; light, medium, or heavy.

Light Armor imposes a 15% spell failure rate.

Medium Armor imposes a 25% spell failure rate.

Heavy Armor imposes a 40% spell failure rate.

Any arcane spell caster attempting to cast a spell while wearing armor will have to make a % roll. If the roll is under the percent assigned to each armor type, the spell is disrupted and ruined.

Light Armor includes:

Padded, Leather Coat, Leather Armor, Ring Mail, Hide, Studded Leather and Laminar Leather

Medium Armor includes:

Mail Shirt, Scale Male, Cuir Bouille, Bronze Breastplate, Brigadine, Steel Breastplate, Mail Hauberk, Coat of Plates and Greek Ensemble 1

Heavy Armor includes:

Banded Armor, Splint Mail, Greek Ensemble 2, Roman Ensemble 1, Full Chain Shirt, Plate Mail, Roman Ensemble 2, Full Plate and Polish Hussar

ARCANE SPELLBOOKS: Through practice and studying, as a wizard moves up in levels, he is able to write new spells into his spellbook. A wizard is able to add 1 + Int Modifier spells in his spellbook. The maximum spells added at the current level of the caster is 3.

For example. Mr X has an Int of 18 (+3 mod). Mr X moves from level 1 to 2. The initial number of spells in the book is 4 0-Level + 3 1-Level PLUS 4 spells. He is permitted to have 2 new spells at 1st level and 2 more 0-Level.

Thus, Mr X has 6 0-Level and 5 1-Level spells in his spellbook. He is able to cast 4 0-Level and 3 1-Level for the day.

Mr. X now moves to Level 3 gaining 2-Level spells. He gains 4 more spells in his spellbook. Only 3 can be 2nd-Level and 1 more can be 0-Level or 1-Level.

Mr.X add 1 more 1-Level spell to his spellbook including the 3 2-Level. Hence, his spellbook now contains 6 0-Level, 6 1-Level and 3 2-Level. He is able to cast 4 0-Level, 4 1-Level and 2 2-Level.

WRITING NEW SPELLS: By the book

An arcane spell caster can copy spells from another source (scroll/spell book/etc) into their own spellbook by first spending 1 day + 1 day / level of spell writing into their own book.

Once done, before attempting to cast the spell from his/her own spellbook, an Int check must be made to cast the spell with the challenge level = spell level.

More intelligent casters can shorten the time required to write the spell into their own book by subtracting a day per Int modifier of the caster.
The minimum time is still 1 day regardless of the level of spell being written.

For example, Mr X find a scroll with 3 spells on it that he doesn't have in his own spellbook. His Intelligence modifier is +3. The spell levels are 0, 3 and 8.

For the 0-Level spell, it takes 1 + 0 (level) = 1 day to scribe it (minimum)
For the 3-Level spell, it takes 1 + 3 (level) = 4 - 3 (Int Mod) = 1 day to scribe it.
For the 8th Level spell, it takes 1 + 8 (level) = 9 - 3 (Int Mod) = 6 days to scribe it.

SPELLBOOK SIZE:

Each spellbook unless otherwise noted contains 100 pages.A spell takes up 1 page per spell level (0-Level takes 1 page)

If a caster has access to the following number of spells in their book, here is how many pages are used up and how many remain: Lets use the example of Ethrin from a few posts back:

Ethrin would have a total of 9 0-Level, 13 1-Level, 8 2-Level, 8 3-Level, 8 4-Level, 3 5-Level This means that at 9th level, Ethrin has a total of 49 spells in his spellbook.

9 pages for the 0-Level spells
13 pages for the 1-Level spells
16 pages for the 2-Level spells
24 pages for the 3-Level spells
32 pages for the 4-Level spells
15 pages for the 5-Level spells

TOTAL pages used = 111 pages used.

You would need to put your 5-Level spells on an second spell book.
This is being house ruled. By the book it calls for 2 pages per spell level.

CREATING SCROLLS:

The minimum level a primary divine caster (Cleric & Druid) can create a scroll is 7th.

The minimum level a secondary divine caster (Bard & Paladin) can create a scroll is 9th.

The minimum level an arcane caster (Wizard & Illusionist) can create a scroll is 7th.

SCROLL COSTS:

To inscribe a spell on a scroll, the material used must be a specially prepared and clean piece of vellum, papyrus, or paper. The ink, chalk or other material needed to write the inscription costs 50 gp per spell, irrespective of level

Since a fireball at caster level 12 is much more potent that at caster level 7, its important to use a formula for the cost to create it based on caster level and not just the base 100 gp as per the c&c PHB. Also, their should be some incentive to casters to create their own scrolls as opposed to buying others work. Hence I have made it cheaper to create their own.

The cost for inscribing a spell on a scroll is:

17.5 gp x the level of the spell x the caster level + 50 gp (materials)

Here are some examples:

7th Level caster inscribes Detect Magic on a scroll: Cost = 17.5x1x7 + 50 = 172.5 gp (127.5 gp cheaper than M&T)

7th Level caste inscribes Ice Storm on a scroll: Cost = 17.5x4x7 + 50 = 540 gp (60 gp cheaper)

The rationale behind this is that scrolls containing spells of a lower level are much more common than scrolls with higher level spells. Hence, the savings on the cost is higher at low spell levels.

4th level spells is the highest level spell a 7th level caster can create. Hence the scroll cost for all scrolls in the M&T is based on caster level 7.

A caster is not able to inscribe spells on a scroll that they do not have access to. So, A 9th level cleric, for example, is only able to inscribe 5th level spells or lower on a scroll.

The maximum number of spell levels a caster can inscribe on a scroll is Caster Level + Attribute Mod. For example, Wizard X is level 9 and has an Int mod of +3. He can inscribe a maximum of 12 spell levels on a scroll. He can put twelve 1st level spells on the scroll, or six 2nd level, etc.

Fireball:

A 7th level Caster inscribes fireball on piece of paper: Cost = 17.5x3x7 + 50 = 417.5 gp

The cost of a Fireball scroll in the M&T is 500 gp

Both would provide 7d6 if fire damage. The caster creating it is cheaper because of the time spent to create it.

If Ehtrin wanted to create the scroll, it would cost: 17.5x3x9 +50 = 522.5 gp.

This is 105 gp more expensive than the 7th level caster above, but the scroll is more powerful, providing 9d6 fire damage as opposed to 7d6 fire damage.

INSCRIPTION TIME:

The inscription process is demanding on those performing the action. To inscribe a spell, 6 hours per level of spell inscribed must be spent performing the action. This process doesn't need to be continuous (unlike potion making).

So, to inscribe the 2nd level spell, it would take 2*6 = 12 hours. It can be done over any period of time as long as 12 hours is completed in the end. Time keeping would have to be done if the caster is not doing it all in a 12 hour sitting. An hour can be done one day, 6 hours the next, and 5 on the third day, or and combination of time that adds to 12.

Inscribing a spell on a scroll is an exhausting process. The maximum number of consecutive hours per day that can be used to inscribe a scroll is 12. So, multiple days would need to be used to inscribe a scroll with spell levels equal to or greater than 3.

If 12 consecutive hours are used to inscribe spell(s) on a scroll, a Con check (CL = Spell level) must be made. If failed, any actions like combat are at a global -2 to attacks, damage, saves and checks until an 8 hour rest period can occur.

I think the time to create a scroll btb is too high so I reduced it by 1/2. As for the cost, their should be some incentive to casters to create their own scrolls as opposed to buying others work. Hence I have made it cheaper to create their own

PALADIN SPELLCASTING:

Paladins have always had the ability to cast a small number of divine spells in different versions of d&d. Hence, I would like to bring it into c&c as well. Beginning at 6th level, a paladin is able to cast first level spells. A new spell level is obtained every 2 level after 6th. (i.e 2nd level spells at Paladin 8, 3rd level at 10th level, and finally 4th level at 12th level where it caps off). The number of spells available to a Paladin is shown in the table below:

Level/1/2/3/4

6/1/0/0/0

7/1/0/0/0

8/1/1/0/0

9/2/1/0/0

10/2/1/1/0

11/2/1/1/0

12/2/2/1/1

13/3/2/1/1

14/3/2/2/1

15/3/2/2/1

16/3/3/2/2

17/4/3/2/2

18/4/3/3/2

19/4/3/3/2

20/4/4/3/3

You also get a bonus number of spells the same as cleric. (See c&c PHB)
If you are playing a paladin, I'll PM you the spells available to you.

ARMOR CLASS CLARIFICATION:

Here is a list of things that do not stack based on what I have been reading in older editions of d&d, c&c, srd and 3.5:

1. Any item, spell or ability that offers the same type of bonus do not stack. The PC will use the highest bonus available.

2. Ring of Protection AND Magic Bonus on Armor. If +2 Ring and +3 Armor, then the ring will not help with AC.

3. Amulet of Natural Armor (or racial Nartural Armor) AND Armor. Amulet of NA (or racial) will not grant a bonus to AC if the armor worn is medium or larger. NA does offer damage reduction. DR = 1/2 any NA bonus

4. Bracers of Armor AND Armor They both provide armor bonus and no not stack. Use the one with the highest 'plus' on it.

NOTE: This document is ever changing. If you think of any rules or options you would like see changed, added, or created, let me know. I am open to all kinds of things. If it makes sense and will promote positive game play, I'll add it to this document.

Society Member: http://www.cncsociety.org/

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Character Info (As of Final Game Session: 74)

Current Party:
Ethrinn:306322 XP: 306322/330000 Wizard (14) ECL = 14
78 HP, Init +8, AC 20 , BtH +3
Str 14, Con 18, Dex 16, Int 24, Wis 16, Cha 13 Primes: Int/Cha

Nazir: 336492 xp: 116875/132000 Ranger (11) & 109656/132000 Marksmen (11) & 109961/130000 Assassin (13) ECL = 15
76 HP, Init +9, AC 28, BtH +8
Str 22 , Dex 24 , Con 13 , Int 14 , Wis 18 , Cha 16 Primes: Str/Dex/Wis

Bartholomew Bittlebarrow: 235695 XP: 235695/234000 Cleric (14) ECL = 14
115 HP, Init +6, AC 28 , BtH +6
Str 15, Con 21, Dex 16, Int 12, Wis 20, Cha 16 Primes: Int/Wis/Dex

Threston: 269630 XP: 269630 /308000 Fighter (14) ECL = 14
137 HP, Init +2, AC 27 , BtH +13
Str 18, Con 22, Dex 16, Int 11, Wis 12, Cha 10 Primes: Str/Dex/Con

Bull: 211434 XP:211434 /237000 Fighter(13) ECL = 13
139 HP, Init ---, AC 25 , BtH +13
Str 21, Con 21, Dex 12, Int 11, Wis 12, Cha 9 Primes: Str/Con

Previous Characters:
Nerneth:153298 XP: 31101/45000 Fighter (8) & 118997/127000 Cleric (11) XP Class Penalty: 3200 ECL = 12 Retired
71 HP , Init +7 , AC 27, BtH +7
Str 24, Dex 16, Con 18, Int 9, Wis 22, Cha 11 Primes: Str/Wis

Erlcer: 199547 XP: 42000/55000 Crowner (9) & 153147/175000 Paladin (11) XP Class Penalty: 4400 ECL = 12 Retired
52 HP, Init +4 , AC 27/29(vs Evil) , BtH +7
Str 18, Dex 14, Con 17, Int 11, Wis 18, Cha 13 Primes: Con/Wis/Cha

Camile: 123284 XP: 111634/138000 Druid (12) & 8500/10500 Monk (4) XP Class Penalty: 3200 ECL = 13 Retired
77 HP, Init +7, AC 21 (25 with Barkskin), BtH +4
Str 16, Con 16, Dex 18, Wis 20, Int 14, Cha 10 Primes: Con/Wis

Damascalies Vren: 92798 XP: 24448/26500 Bard (7) & 63082/84700 Cleric (10) XP Class Penalty: 2400 ECL = 11 Retired
69 HP, Init +5, AC 21 , BtH +5
Str 16 , Dex 16 , Con 18 , Int 14 , Wis 19/20 , Cha 18/19 Primes: Str/Wis/Cha

Talsaan: 140618 XP: 70309/86000 Knight (10) & 70309/87000 Illusionist (10) ECL = 12 Retired
48 HP, Init +4, AC 19, BtH +6
Str 15, Con 16, Dex 15, Wis 9, Int 18, Cha 16 Primes: Int/Cha

Syryn: 105752 XP : 105752/130000 Illusionist (11) ECL = 11 Background
42 HP , Init +8 , AC 22 , BtH +2
Str 11, Dex 20 , Con 16 , Wis 16 , Int 20 , Cha 11 Primes: Dex/Int

Qee Jiv'undus: 70266 XP : 67266/87000 Fighter (10) XP Race Penalty: 3000 XP ECL = 8 DEAD
82 HP , Init +5 , AC 23 , BtH +9
Str 16 , Dex 18 , Con 17 , Int 16 , Wis 14 , Cha 13 Primes: Str/Dex

Essential NPC's
Quamara: 127509 XP : 127509 / 176000 Cleric (12) ECL = 12
92 HP , Init +5 , AC 23 , BtH +6
Str 14, Dex 16 , Con 18 , Wis 22 , Int 11 , Cha 24 Primes: Con/Wis/Cha

Lubok: 152772 XP : 152772 / 180000 Fighter (12) ECL = 12
190 HP , Init +7 , AC 26 , BtH +3
Str 23, Dex 20 , Con 26 , Wis 18 , Int 18 , Cha 14 Primes: Str/Con

Party ECL : 14 + 15 + 14 + 14 + 13 = 70 Avg: 14

Party Power: 196 + 225 + 196 + 196 + 169 = 982

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

NEW XP Progression Tables

New Experience Levels (Class based) (As of Aug 29/2010)

Anti-Paladin:

1 0

2 2200

3 4400

4 6800

5 10500

6 14500

7 22000

8 30000

9 40000

10 60000

11 87000

12 130000

13 190000

14 250000

15 330000

16 420000

17 510000

18 610000

19 730000

20 900000
Assassin:

1 0

2 1550

3 3100

4 5000

5 7200

6 9900

7 15000

8 22000

9 33000

10 46000

11 62000

12 82500

13 106000

14 130000

15 170000

16 215000

17 275000

18 340000

19 440000

20 550000

Barbarian:

1 0

2 2000

3 4100

4 6800

5 10500

6 15000

7 23000

8 32000

9 42000

10 61500

11 88000

12 130000

13 182000

14 237000

15 310000

16 385000

17 475000

18 575000

19 715000

20 880000

Bard:

1 0

2 1300

3 2900

4 5100

5 7600

6 11000

7 16500

8 26500

9 38500

10 55000

11 82500

12 120000

13 165000

14 230000

15 300000

16 380000

17 470000

18 560000

19 690000

20 825000
Cleric:

1 0

2 2100

3 4200

4 6600

5 9400

6 13000

7 19500

8 27500

9 41000

10 58000

11 84700

12 127000

13 176000

14 234000

15 305000

16 380000

17 470000

18 570000

19 700000

20 850000

Cloistered Cleric:

1 0

2 2200

3 4400

4 6800

5 10500

6 14500

7 22000

8 30000

9 40000

10 60000

11 87000

12 130000

13 190000

14 250000

15 330000

16 420000

17 510000

18 610000

19 730000

20 900000

Crowner:

1 0

2 1300

3 2900

4 5100

5 7600

6 11000

7 16500

8 26500

9 39000

10 55000

11 83000

12 120000

13 165000

14 230000

15 300000

16 380000

17 470000

18 560000

19 690000

20 825000

Dervish:

1 0

2 2100

3 4000

4 6600

5 9400

6 15000

7 22000

8 33000

9 46000

10 60500

11 87000

12 132000

13 182000

14 237000

15 310000

16 385000

17 475000

18 575000

19 725000

20 880000

Duelist:

1 0

2 2200

3 4400

4 6800

5 10500

6 14500

7 22000

8 30000

9 40000

10 60000

11 87000

12 130000

13 190000

14 250000

15 330000

16 420000

17 510000

18 610000

19 730000

20 900000

Druid:

1 0

2 1900

3 3600

4 5500

5 8600

6 13000

7 19500

8 36500

9 46000

10 57000

11 77000

12 105000

13 138000

14 195000

15 265000

16 340000

17 430000

18 525000

19 660000

20 800000

Exercutioner:

1 0

2 2100

3 4000

4 6600

5 9500

6 15000

7 22000

8 30000

9 40000

10 60000

11 86000

12 132000

13 180000

14 238000

15 310000

16 385000

17 475000

18 575000

19 690000

20 880000
Fighter:

1 0

2 1750

3 3500

4 5500

5 8600

6 12700

7 18000

8 27000

9 45000

10 61000

11 87000

12 132000

13 180000

14 237000

15 308000

16 385000

17 475000

18 570000

19 715000

20 880000

Freebooter:

1 0

2 2100

3 4000

4 6600

5 9500

6 14000

7 20000

8 28000

9 41000

10 62000

11 86000

12 127000

13 170000

14 220000

15 275000

16 340000

17 420000

18 500000

19 600000

20 750000

Friar:

1 0

2 2100

3 4200

4 6600

5 9400

6 13000

7 19500

8 27500

9 41000

10 58000

11 84700

12 127000

13 176000

14 234000

15 305000

16 380000

17 470000

18 570000

19 700000

20 850000

Gallowglass:

1 0

2 2100

3 4000

4 6600

5 9500

6 14000

7 20000

8 28000

9 41000

10 62000

11 86000

12 127000

13 170000

14 220000

15 275000

16 340000

17 420000

18 500000

19 600000

20 750000

Goliard:

1 0

2 2100

3 4200

4 6600

5 9400

6 13000

7 19500

8 27500

9 41000

10 58000

11 84700

12 127000

13 176000

14 234000

15 305000

16 380000

17 470000

18 570000

19 700000

20 850000

Harlequin:

1 0

2 1300

3 2900

4 5100

5 7600

6 11000

7 16500

8 26500

9 39000

10 55000

11 83000

12 120000

13 165000

14 230000

15 300000

16 380000

17 470000

18 560000

19 690000

20 825000

Herald:

1 0

2 1300

3 2900

4 5100

5 7600

6 11000

7 16500

8 26500

9 39000

10 55000

11 83000

12 120000

13 165000

14 230000

15 300000

16 380000

17 470000

18 560000

19 690000

20 825000

Horse Rider:

1 0

2 2100

3 4000

4 6600

5 9500

6 14000

7 20000

8 28000

9 41000

10 62000

11 86000

12 127000

13 170000

14 220000

15 275000

16 340000

17 420000

18 500000

19 600000

20 750000

Houri:

1 0

2 1300

3 2900

4 5100

5 7600

6 11000

7 16500

8 26500

9 39000

10 55000

11 83000

12 120000

13 165000

14 230000

15 300000

16 380000

17 470000

18 560000

19 690000

20 825000
Illusionist:

1 0

2 2200

3 4300

4 7200

5 10500

6 16000

7 24000

8 32000

9 42000

10 60000

11 87000

12 130000

13 200000

14 255000

15 330000

16 430000

17 540000

18 660000

19 825000

20 1000000

Knave:

1 0

2 1900

3 3600

4 5500

5 8600

6 13000

7 19500

8 36500

9 46000

10 57000

11 77000

12 105000

13 138000

14 195000

15 265000

16 340000

17 430000

18 525000

19 660000

20 800000

Knight:

1 0

2 2100

3 4000

4 6600

5 9500

6 14000

7 20000

8 28000

9 41000

10 62000

11 86000

12 127000

13 170000

14 220000

15 275000

16 340000

17 420000

18 500000

19 600000

20 750000

Lore Warden:

1 0

2 2200

3 4300

4 7200

5 10500

6 16000

7 24000

8 32000

9 42000

10 60000

11 87000

12 130000

13 200000

14 255000

15 330000

16 430000

17 540000

18 660000

19 825000

20 1000000
Marksmen:

1 0

2 1750

3 3500

4 5500

5 8600

6 12700

7 18000

8 27000

9 45000

10 61000

11 87000

12 132000

13 180000

14 237000

15 308000

16 385000

17 475000

18 570000

19 715000

20 880000

Merchant:

1 0

2 1300

3 2900

4 5100

5 7600

6 11000

7 16500

8 26500

9 39000

10 55000

11 83000

12 120000

13 165000

14 230000

15 300000

16 380000

17 470000

18 560000

19 690000

20 825000

Monk:

1 0

2 1500

3 3500

4 5500

5 10500

6 15000

7 23000

8 31000

9 41000

10 61000

11 87000

12 130000

13 200000

14 270000

15 350000

16 440000

17 545000

18 660000

19 850000

20 1000000

Necromancer:

1 0

2 2200

3 4400

4 6800

5 10500

6 14500

7 22000

8 30000

9 40000

10 60000

11 87000

12 130000

13 190000

14 250000

15 330000

16 420000

17 510000

18 610000

19 730000

20 900000

Paladin:

1 0

2 2200

3 4400

4 7700

5 12000

6 17500

7 26000

8 36500

9 53000

10 77000

11 115000

12 160000

13 220000

14 286000

15 363000

16 450000

17 550000

18 660000

19 880000

20 1100000

Paladin (with spells):

1 0

2 2400

3 4800

4 8500

5 13300

6 19500

7 28500

8 40000

9 58000

10 85000

11 127000

12 175000

13 242000

14 315000

15 400000

16 500000

17 600000

18 725000

19 1000000

20 1200000
Ranger:

1 0

2 2100

3 4000

4 6600

5 9400

6 15000

7 22000

8 30000

9 40000

10 60000

11 86000

12 132000

13 180000

14 237000

15 310000

16 385000

17 500000

18 575000

19 715000

20 880000

Rogue:

1 0

2 1100

3 2200

4 3900

5 6000

6 8800

7 13000

8 19500

9 27500

10 38500

11 55000

12 74000

13 100000

14 125000

15 165000

16 210000

17 260000

18 315000

19 375000

20 450000

Shaman:

1 0

2 1900

3 3600

4 5500

5 8600

6 13000

7 19500

8 36500

9 46000

10 57000

11 77000

12 105000

13 138000

14 195000

15 265000

16 340000

17 430000

18 525000

19 660000

20 800000

Spellsword:

1 0

2 2200

3 4300

4 7200

5 10500

6 16000

7 24000

8 32000

9 42000

10 60000

11 87000

12 130000

13 200000

14 255000

15 330000

16 430000

17 540000

18 660000

19 825000

20 1000000
Wizard:

1 0

2 2200

3 4300

4 7200

5 10500

6 16000

7 24000

8 32000

9 42000

10 60000

11 87000

12 130000

13 200000

14 255000

15 330000

16 430000

17 540000

18 660000

19 825000

20 1000000

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

What level do you expect it to be?

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Not sure yet. Once I plunge into my boxed set, I'll post some info on it. Maybe even a continuation for some of the characters that just finished our game if people want that.

L.S.

Wulfgarn

Post by Wulfgarn »

Wondering Rob - if it can be a continuation of the characters as played in the Blackheart debacle ?

If so I know Ill need to find a way to get more healthy... 11 con does not leave me enough room to die enough ...Heh

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Wulfgarn wrote:
Wondering Rob - if it can be a continuation of the characters as played in the Blackheart debacle ?

If so I know Ill need to find a way to get more healthy... 11 con does not leave me enough room to die enough ...Heh

I posted on my main thread as to how to resolve the Con drain Martin, and yeah, Con 11 suks

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Been doing lots of background reading on the Ruins.... Should be a fun one once its all set up.
L.S.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

If I remember right M.D. has a TON of big baddies from the nether regions... Oh yeah lots of fun!

-Why couldn't Alvar have been a goodie goodie Paladin instead of a gambling rogue/swordsman... First undead now demons devils and drow oh my!!!

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

C&C Society

Wulfgarn

Post by Wulfgarn »

heh

Yah - I know how you feel

Martin

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Lurker wrote:
If I remember right M.D. has a TON of big baddies from the nether regions... Oh yeah lots of fun!

-Why couldn't Alvar have been a goodie goodie Paladin instead of a gambling rogue/swordsman... First undead now demons devils and drow oh my!!!

Finally got my laptop online
You guys can always create a new character

L.S.

yzarCritS
Red Cap

Post by yzarCritS »

Hey Rob!

Sounds very enticing to me. I know it seems early based on your previous posts, but any idea what night of the week you might target?

Matt

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

LordSeurek wrote:
Not sure yet. Once I plunge into my boxed set, I'll post some info on it. Maybe even a continuation for some of the characters that just finished our game if people want that.

L.S.

What is the beginning level for a new character? Erlcer is 8th level.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

yzarCritS wrote:
Hey Rob!

Sounds very enticing to me. I know it seems early based on your previous posts, but any idea what night of the week you might target?

Matt

Not sure right now Matt. Whatever night is best for everyone who wants to play. Depending on what Donny is doing with his, and if Alternity and/or Warhammer are still going or not. Will certainly take a vote as we get closer to the start date. My wife is due in September, so I dont imagine it will be before our Thanksgiving Day Weekend which is in October here (I'll be flying home to help mom and baby come back to Labrador with me). I may be a little busy before then
L.S.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Kayolan wrote:
What is the beginning level for a new character? Erlcer is 8th level.

A few others have wondered the same. I think it will be on par to the average party level from my FR game, i.e. 8th. Probably wont be any lower, perhaps higher, depending on how I want to set things up.

Will also be revisiting my house rules as well in the next month. Will post more info here as it comes.

L.S.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I can tell you now I won't be able to play. With my daughter starting up college on the 18th, and I having to bring her home from classes, I had to get my Monday and Thursday games to move to Tues. and Weds. Just to be able to keep playing/running those.

So I effectively have no more week nights available for any additional gaming.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Treebore wrote:
I can tell you now I won't be able to play. With my daughter starting up college on the 18th, and I having to bring her home from classes, I had to get my Monday and Thursday games to move to Tues. and Weds. Just to be able to keep playing/running those.

So I effectively have no more week nights available for any additional gaming.

When is her college done Robert? Yeah, I read you guys are moving your Thurs games to Wed.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

LordSeurek wrote:
When is her college done Robert? Yeah, I read you guys are moving your Thurs games to Wed.

I think this semester still counts as part of her second year, so at least two more years. The Semester ends in December.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Some interesting powers emanating from the mythal... Very cool so sayith the Old Sage.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Quote:
You guys can always create a new character

What.... With a sharp blade (+4 counts as sharp I hope) quick whit & luck (hint hint let Alvar have the luck ring & dagger of defense) A rogue duelist can handle anything!!!

That being said, if the game is on Wednesday (& I'm in the area... again bad timing on my job's part) I'd love to play !

Side note - Good luck L.S. in Sept Hope all goes well !!!

C&C Society
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

C&C Society

Wulfgarn

Post by Wulfgarn »

Rob when - as in what day are you considering running Myth....

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Wulfgarn wrote:
Rob when - as in what day are you considering running Myth....

I said a few posts ago that it depends on if/when Donny is running his game and if Alternity and/or Warhammer is still going. I am open to any day during the week, preferably Tues, Wed, or Thurs.

L.S.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Well I'm fairly locked down to only playing on Wed night (or in the weekend as a back up) Thursday is the PT on your own day so it is the only morning I don't have to be up at 0515... However I'm already planning my next trip across the pond some time after the 1st of the year. If that won't be enough time to finish the adventure don't tie everyone else down to just wed because of me.

As to playing different character, I'd like to stick with Alvar unless he'll be fairly under powered. If so I already have a Paladin rolled up (he was a back up for your first game) I'll just need to equip him and bump his Levels up to the level you have in mind.

Good luck to you & your wife on the approaching arrival of your baby!

C&C Society

C&C Society

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Les, Wednesday is just as good as any other day for me. Again, see what other games are ongoing in a few months.

Thanks btw, Good luck to you and yours too
L.S.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Will have some info up on this game in the next week. I should have my boxed set arriving on Monday. Will post some info and clean up my house rules from my last FR game. Looking for 4 to 6 players for the game.

L.S.

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

Howdy, I would be interested in playing if there is a spot open, I am available anytime after 6pm central time.

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Combat_Kyle wrote:
Howdy, I would be interested in playing if there is a spot open, I am available anytime after 6pm central time.

Hi Combat_Kyle. As I posted earlier, I will not be starting this game til after I make a move here to another home. My wife and newborn are arriving mid-October so the earliest this would get underway is sometime late October/early November. I'll jot down your name though and will be sending more info as time allows.

L.S.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Rob, it definately sounds like it will be great fun, but I'm at my limit for gaming right now. Still, wish I could join.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

LordSeurek wrote:
Hi Combat_Kyle. As I posted earlier, I will not be starting this game til after I make a move here to another home. My wife and newborn are arriving mid-October so the earliest this would get underway is sometime late October/early November. I'll jot down your name though and will be sending more info as time allows.

L.S.

Sounds good to me, thanks!

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Rob, hope the wife and little one are doing well! Good luck with the move, as a military guy I know the pain of moving!

I hope to play it wil just depend on how slamed my unit is. If I play it will be Alvar or a paladin I rolled up as a backup at the start of the first game. It will just depend on what the party needs.

Have a good one

C&C Society

C&C Society