EVERYONE I game with...

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Treebore
Mogrl

EVERYONE I game with...

Post by Treebore »

I have a EXTRA and LEGAL copy of the Whisper and Venom PDF I can gift to someone.

I can't decide who to give it to, so I decided to ask all of you, who wants it, and convince me as to why I should give it to you.

Sorry to do this to you, but now you share my dilemma.

Here is a link to the PDF so you can read what it is about...

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/137 ... per--Venom

I'll make the final decision after my game on Thursday.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: EVERYONE I game with...

Post by Treebore »

No one is interested? Shocking. Its an awesome product. How many of you already own it? Or are the 8 or so people who have looked at this none of the people I game with?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Quertas
Hlobane Orc

Post by Quertas »

i dunno if i want it or not :) i guess in some time i may get the hardcopy.. merph

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Quertas wrote:i dunno if i want it or not :) i guess in some time i may get the hardcopy.. merph
Its well worth getting, but its limited print run, and I doubt Zach will reprint it. He will probably reprint the Hard cover version, but not the boxed sets and all the extra's they have.

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

Treebore wrote:No one is interested? Shocking. Its an awesome product. How many of you already own it? Or are the 8 or so people who have looked at this none of the people I game with?
I think they are silent because they don't want to own it and read it. They want you to run it instead! :lol:

I don't think I own it, but it looks like it is well regarded by the ennie people.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Aramis wrote:
Treebore wrote:No one is interested? Shocking. Its an awesome product. How many of you already own it? Or are the 8 or so people who have looked at this none of the people I game with?
I think they are silent because they don't want to own it and read it. They want you to run it instead! :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :D

Rgr that!

I never heard of it, but with the once over, looks like a cool mod. It would be a waste to give it to me though as I'll not have a chance to DM anything in the future as far as I can for see ...
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I already own it. The full boxed set as well as in PDF. This is just a spare copy I now own because of a bundle I got yesterday. I also have his Death and Taxes boxed set, and PDF's. So I will run it, one day/year/decade. In the mean time, who wants their own copy to read over, use, whatever?

Edit: Oh, and you will have to create, if you don't already have one, a drivethru or rpgnow account to DL it. I will be sending a "gift" link to whomever I end up giving it to.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

The PDF has found a home. I remembered someone I game with had a birthday a week or so ago. So gave it to them.