Friday Night Amazing Adventures

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Friday Night Amazing Adventures

Post by alcyone »

Name: Baxter Bloomingdale
Warrior

STATS
S 14 +1
D 18 +2
I 8
W 8
C 12
Ch 9

HP: 13

Special Ability: Veteran's Luck
Attack Bonus: 1

Saves:
Physical Effect Save: 12
Mental Effect Save: 15
Evasion Save: 14
Tech Save: 16
Luck: 13

Background: Deck Crew
Skills: Athletics, Combat/Unarmed, Culture/Spacer, Gambling
Training Package: Exchange Enforcer
Skills: Business, Combat/Projectile Weapons, Culture/Traveller, Persuasion, Security, Tactics
Homeworld: Xaltepec (Shal-teh-pehk)
Languages: English, Nahuatl
Money: 1000 credits
Equipment: TODO
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

OK, I have my gear bought. Just need to redo my character "sheet" to make it look as pretty as Aergraith's.

Edit: Character is done, posted it on very first page in my very first post to make it easy to find as this "conversation" grows in page count.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Penny-Whistle
Ulthal

Post by Penny-Whistle »

Treebore wrote:OK, I have my gear bought. Just need to redo my character "sheet" to make it look as pretty as Aergraith's.

Edit: Character is done, posted it on very first page in my very first post to make it easy to find as this "conversation" grows in page count.

Nice. And thanks for reminding me that I ought to make a new thread since it will be a new game. Ship shape.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Penny-Whistle wrote:
Treebore wrote:OK, I have my gear bought. Just need to redo my character "sheet" to make it look as pretty as Aergraith's.

Nice. And thanks for reminding me that I ought to make a new thread since it will be a new game. Ship shape.
So we are to be Level 2? If so I have more work to do. Does that mean we get more Credits as well?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Penny-Whistle
Ulthal

Post by Penny-Whistle »

Treebore wrote:
Penny-Whistle wrote:

So we are to be Level 2? If so I have more work to do. Does that mean we get more Credits as well?
Yes and yes. =)

Started the new thread: Stars Without Number

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Penny-Whistle wrote:

Yeah, I saw that. I think no one would get upset if your put a Online game thread in this forum. I've ran Traveller and other games out of this forum over the years, and no one fussed at me. Then again, they probably won't fuss about where you have it at either. :lol:

Penny-Whistle
Ulthal

Post by Penny-Whistle »

Treebore wrote:
Penny-Whistle wrote:

Yeah, I saw that. I think no one would get upset if your put a Online game thread in this forum. I've ran Traveller and other games out of this forum over the years, and no one fussed at me. Then again, they probably won't fuss about where you have it at either. :lol:

Everyone here seems pretty relaxed. I thought it might help keep things tidy if it is all in one place.

Make sure you vote if you care about those outstanding issues mentioned early on. And if everyone prefers not collaborating I will in the future simply make some rulings.

Though the setting is a sandbox I realize it might quickly get overwhelming if everyone has to make too many decisions.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Penny-Whistle wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:Penny, I'm in.

I have to find my password for rpgnow and then I'll DL the pdf.

So, for now if you don't mind - what are the races available to play?

Thanks.

:D
Hurrah! And how nice is it that they are willing to give out a free copy?

Races. hmm.. I do not recall seeing any descriptions like that. Because it is me you can be whatever you want. I am totally ok with walking cacti or whatever. If you do create something lovely be sure to describe it!

The classes are beautifully simple: experts, psychics and warriors.
Thinking about playing gungan! :lol:

NOT! Penny would beat me up if I even was half serious, which I'm not!

I did do a psychic type (mentalist) for the AA game, so I will probably go expert or warrior.

Hmm, been watching Star Wars III - wookie?

And I just pulled out my Star Wars game which I had totally forgotten that I had ~ and the free toy char was Chewie!

Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Penny-Whistle wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:
Penny-Whistle wrote:I really am open to continuing, trying something new or passing along the slot to someone else. After a few sessions I feel like we are all getting to know the system.
Penny, have you read or know about Victorious, Ghastly Affair or Ravenloft's Masque of the Red Death?

I would easily run or play in any of those games. V and GA are C&C based, I believe and . . . Masque (AD&D) could be run a la C&C.

:)

I have heard good things about Victorious but I don't own a copy. Loved Ravenloftt. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Are you ok with Stars without Number?
Yes, no problemo - was just tossing out games that I thought you might like based on your interest in AA.

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Treebore wrote:
Penny-Whistle wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:Penny, I'm in.

I have to find my password for rpgnow and then I'll DL the pdf.

So, for now if you don't mind - what are the races available to play?

Thanks.

Hurrah! And how nice is it that they are willing to give out a free copy?

Races. hmm.. I do not recall seeing any descriptions like that. Because it is me you can be whatever you want. I am totally ok with walking cacti or whatever. If you do create something lovely be sure to describe it!

The classes are beautifully simple: experts, psychics and warriors.
They have a couple of aliens in the alien chapter that we can use as PC's, however the basic assumption of the RPG is that we are all human. Have to admit I have been giving thought to playing an "Orc in Space" rather than a human. The PDf also has rules for creating Alien races, so we could create whatever we wish, subject to GM approval, etc...
Yeah, the hog/razorback race looks very interesting!

Penny-Whistle
Ulthal

Post by Penny-Whistle »

yeah about youssa wanting to be Jar Jar ...

No. And I am NOT kidding. hahahhaha

<3 Wookies