Switch to full style
Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Post a reply

I'd really like to run Synnibar...

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:06 pm

to prove to a new group of people that its really a fun game. I didn't run a group of 11 for a year because it was a horrible experience. We had a crazy fun time. Its an over the top, power gamers wet dream kind of game, and if you let yourself roll with that, its a lot of fun. Plus with Roll 20, you can let the dice roller move the decimal 1 to 4 points for you.

Re: I'd really like to run Synnibar...

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:11 pm

http://www.amazon.com/World-Synnibarr-Raven-c-s-McCracken/dp/1881171000

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:25 pm

No volunteers? No one wants to play a game unlike any you have ever played before? Unless you've played RIFTS. They are kind of similar. Just I had much more fun running Synnibar than Rifts.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:29 pm

I do have a PDF of the rules already uploaded to my Google Drive to share a link to.

Super cool races, super cool classes. A power level to the game like nothing you've ever experienced before, unless you played in a Supers game with everyone more Kick butt than Superman?

Trust me. Its good to have crazy over the top fun every once in a while.

Plus, you will learn a concrete definition for "power gamers wet dream" when you see how crazy this game can get.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:59 pm

I'm interested Tree. I am just not set up for doing online stuff unfortunately. Nor any hope of being so anytime soon. I had a chance to look through some of the original material years back and it was intriguing then.
Post a reply