Switch to full style
Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Post a reply

EVERYONE I game with...

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:45 pm

I have a EXTRA and LEGAL copy of the Whisper and Venom PDF I can gift to someone.

I can't decide who to give it to, so I decided to ask all of you, who wants it, and convince me as to why I should give it to you.

Sorry to do this to you, but now you share my dilemma.

Here is a link to the PDF so you can read what it is about...

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/137807/Whisper--Venom

I'll make the final decision after my game on Thursday.

Re: EVERYONE I game with...

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:32 pm

No one is interested? Shocking. Its an awesome product. How many of you already own it? Or are the 8 or so people who have looked at this none of the people I game with?

Re: EVERYONE I game with...

Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:00 pm

i dunno if i want it or not :) i guess in some time i may get the hardcopy.. merph

Re: EVERYONE I game with...

Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:04 pm

Quertas wrote:i dunno if i want it or not :) i guess in some time i may get the hardcopy.. merph


Its well worth getting, but its limited print run, and I doubt Zach will reprint it. He will probably reprint the Hard cover version, but not the boxed sets and all the extra's they have.

Re: EVERYONE I game with...

Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:41 am

Treebore wrote:No one is interested? Shocking. Its an awesome product. How many of you already own it? Or are the 8 or so people who have looked at this none of the people I game with?


I think they are silent because they don't want to own it and read it. They want you to run it instead! :lol:

I don't think I own it, but it looks like it is well regarded by the ennie people.

Re: EVERYONE I game with...

Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:59 am

Aramis wrote:
Treebore wrote:No one is interested? Shocking. Its an awesome product. How many of you already own it? Or are the 8 or so people who have looked at this none of the people I game with?


I think they are silent because they don't want to own it and read it. They want you to run it instead! :lol:

...



:shock: :lol: :lol: :D

Rgr that!

I never heard of it, but with the once over, looks like a cool mod. It would be a waste to give it to me though as I'll not have a chance to DM anything in the future as far as I can for see ...

Re: EVERYONE I game with...

Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:32 am

I already own it. The full boxed set as well as in PDF. This is just a spare copy I now own because of a bundle I got yesterday. I also have his Death and Taxes boxed set, and PDF's. So I will run it, one day/year/decade. In the mean time, who wants their own copy to read over, use, whatever?

Edit: Oh, and you will have to create, if you don't already have one, a drivethru or rpgnow account to DL it. I will be sending a "gift" link to whomever I end up giving it to.

Re: EVERYONE I game with...

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:22 am

The PDF has found a home. I remembered someone I game with had a birthday a week or so ago. So gave it to them.
Post a reply