Ravenloft game needs 2 players

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Andhaira
Mist Elf

Ravenloft game needs 2 players

Post by Andhaira »

Under raging stormclouds a lone figure stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Count Strahd von Zarovich stares down a sheer cliff at the village below. A cold, bitter wind spins dead leaves around him, billowing his cape in the darkness.

Lightning splits the clouds overhead, casting stark white light across him. Strahd turns to the sky, revealing the angular muscles of his face and hands. He has a look of powerand of madness. His once-handsome face is contorted by a tragedy darker than the night itself.

Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind's howling increases as Strahd turns his gaze back to the village. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd's face forms a twisted smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came, all according to his plan. He, the master of Ravenloft, will attend to them.

Another lightning flash rips through the darkness, its thunder echoing through the castle's towers. But Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the windor perhaps a lone wolffills the midnight air. The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.

This is a play by post game running through the original I6 Ravenloft module converted to C&C. I need 2 more players before I can start the game. Please read the RTJ thread and if you can meet the requirements and agree with all the clauses submit an rtj to the game. Here is the link:
http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=39156&date=1256316156

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

deleted do to my not fully reading the above post.

jaybird216
Lore Drake

Post by jaybird216 »

Play by post, Nate

Wulfgarn
Lore Drake

Post by Wulfgarn »

I might very well be interested in a Pbp

Never done it before

so Ill need to know how to do it

Martin

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

Opps that the stuff after the solid line was a signature so I ignored it.

Andhaira
Mist Elf

Post by Andhaira »

Wulfgarn wrote:
I might very well be interested in a Pbp

Never done it before

so Ill need to know how to do it

Martin

Just pm me in the game and I will guide you through it. Its very easy and lots of fun. Just be sure that you can meet the clauses in the RTJ thread however.

Andhaira
Mist Elf

Post by Andhaira »

Still looking for two more players.

Andhaira
Mist Elf

Post by Andhaira »

One of my players said, and I quote "It seems C&C is just not that popular a system."

Want to prove hm wrong? Then join the game!

Andhaira
Mist Elf

Post by Andhaira »

Still need one more player. Come and join the fun now.
http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=39156&date=1257171787