So....

Where players gather to discuss the setting and game!
Omote
Battle Stag

So....

Post by Omote »

How goes it? How goes this crazy Wilderlands of High Adventure I keep hearing so much about? Just wondering as havn;t heard anything on the subject in a little while.

...................................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

jamesmishler
Ulthal

Post by jamesmishler »

Slowly, I'm afraid.

Right now, plans are to release Tell Qa: Northern Bastion of the Falling Empire, a 16-page booklet, on Free RPG Day (June 23) through participating retailers.

Around that time, depending we should see release of the Ravaged Ruins of the Roglaras; looks to be a 64-pager with full-color cover (by our own Gideon Thorne... wow, does this cover kick ass). Considering the necessary times for solicitation through distributor catalogs, probably a May release at best, maybe June.

Beyond that, I'm hoping to release the Continental Gazetteer or the Psychic Guideboolk thing... still working that out.

Main Man, Adventure Games Publishing
[email protected]
http://adventuregamespublishing.blogspot.com/
http://jamesmishler.blogspot.com

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Cool. Thanks for the update!

......................................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<