View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
#18 Southern Reaches Map... and questions... 
Battle Stag

Post #18 Southern Reaches Map... and questions...
The new map that came out along with AGJ#1 (and available seperately on the Adventure Games Publishing website) is awesome. Great colors, great apper and texture, and the perfect size. The best aspect of the map is the nice double-sided feature. One side has the colorful, detailed CK map and the other is a black and white, players map. I love the fact that you can go and mark the hexes that the players travel through while adventuring. That is a great aspect of the Wilderlands campaign in my opinion, and makes the Map #18 Souther Reaches even more valuable as a tool for the player and the CK.

But to mark up the original copy of this awesome map would be a travesty. Is there any plans to release a print or .pdf version of the player's map of the Southern Reaches?

-O

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Mogrl

If its available separately from the website, I'd imagine the answer would have to be: yes. But, I don't know. The map is cool.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:44 pm
Ungern

I haven't received mine yet, but couldn't you just photocopy the player's side of the map, and mark-up the photocopies?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:22 pm
Ulthal

Geoffrey wrote:
I haven't received mine yet, but couldn't you just photocopy the player's side of the map, and mark-up the photocopies?

I did a test at home when I first got the maps in, and the Player's Map scans just fine, and can be printed up on a home computer; it also scans for copying just fine, too. That way you can give out only portions of the map, even, rather than the whole kit and kaboodle at once...

Main Man, Adventure Games Publishing
jamesagp1@gmail.com
http://adventuregamespublishing.blogspot.com/
http://jamesmishler.blogspot.com

Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:35 pm
Maukling

Post Re: #18 Southern Reaches Map... and questions...
Folks might actually consider laminating the map. 1) It preserves the map itself, and 2) one can use a dry erase marker and some windex on the players side to draw out the area.

Peter Bradley

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Battle Stag

I intend to laminate the map as is, but I'd like to get just a player's map for them to hold on to and ogle without being tempted to flip the map over.

I suppose I could just photocopy the reverse side... but it's a biggie map.

-O

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
Ulthal

Okay, hang on Omote... I'm going to see what we can whip up here...

Main Man, Adventure Games Publishing
jamesagp1@gmail.com
http://adventuregamespublishing.blogspot.com/
http://jamesmishler.blogspot.com

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]