View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Gen Con 2008 Schedule 
Ulthal

Post Gen Con 2008 Schedule
This year, as with last year, I will be hanging with the guys at Troll Lord Games. However, rather than playing the part of a booth monkey, I will be running demos of Castles & Crusades Thursday through Saturday. Though the demos do not specifically mention the Wilderlands (due to very tight description space), those who are familiar with the Wilderlands can probably figure out where these adventures are located...

Each of the following games is for up to six players, Teenager+, no experience necessary, cost $4 ticket. Characters will be provided, but if you wish to bring your own, all characters are 1st to 3rd level. Each session runs three hours. Each different scenario is run twice, save for Bandit King, which is scheduled three times; these are not tournaments, merely the same demo run at different times.

RPG01947: Cratered City, Ebon Pyramid The red cratered wastes to the south are home to strange creatures amid glittering ruins. What fabled treasures and eldritch horrors await you and your stalwart friends in the Ebon Pyramid of the Pharaoh of the Damned? 3 Hours. Thursday, August 14th, 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Hyatt: Concept: Table 2
RPG01948: Against the Goblins! Your village has come under attack by goblin raiders, the heads of the heroes you sent after them hanging from their standards! You are all that stand between your families and the Goblins of Garthax! Do you have what it takes to be a hero? 3 Hours. Thursday, August 14th, 1:00 to 4:00 PM. Hyatt: Theory: Table 4
RPG01949: Bandit King of the Sour Lands The bandits have been raiding along the Golden Road through the Sour Lands of late, and angry merchants have hired you to take them out. Blood and guts, swords and sorcery await all, death for some, gold and glory for others! 3 Hours. Thursday, August 14th. 4:00 to 7:00 PM. Hyatt: Studio 1: Table 2
RPG01950: Ice Witch of the Beastlands Your tribes folk were attacked and taken away in chains while you were on a hunt. With your strange new allies from the southern Warmlands, can you defeat the evil Ice Witch and rescue your people? 3 Hours. Friday, August 15th, 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Hyatt: Studio 1: Table 6
RPG01951: Bandit King of the Sour Lands. 3 Hours. Friday, August 15th, 1:00 to 4:00 PM. Hyatt: Vision: Table 5
RPG01952: Cratered City, Ebon Pyramid. 3 Hours. Friday, August 15th, 4:00 to 7:00 PM. Hyatt: Theory: Table 3
RPG01953: Against the Goblins! 3 Hours. Saturday, August 16th, 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Union Station: Wabash: Table 2
RPG01954: Bandit King of the Sour Lands. 3 Hours. Saturday, August 16th, 1:00 to 4:00 PM. Hyatt: Theory: Table 1
RPG01955: Ice Witch of the Beastlands. 3 Hours. Saturday, August 16th, 4:00 to 7:00 PM. Hyatt: Theory: Table 1

Main Man, Adventure Games Publishing
jamesagp1@gmail.com
http://adventuregamespublishing.blogspot.com/
http://jamesmishler.blogspot.com

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:02 pm
Mogrl

Man! I hate not having money! Well, not having enough to afford going to GenCon! Or the LGGC, etc...

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:23 am
Battle Stag

I'm going to be signing up for one for sure *runs to GenCon website*

-O

Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]