Southern Reaches map

Where players gather to discuss the setting and game!
dunbruha
Ulthal

Southern Reaches map

Post by dunbruha »

I was going through some stuff for my Wilderlands campaign and re-discovered the Southern Reaches map. This is just awesome! Well done, Peter! I'd love to see more of these!

Frost
Beer Giant Jarl

Re: Southern Reaches map

Post by Frost »

Yep. I think I will base a campaign on it.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Hey Frost! I'm running an on again-off again C&C Collector's Edition game set in the Southern Reaches. When the game picked back up after a long hiatus, we started out in the Eastern Kingdom at the town of Sacred Rock. Currently there have been a couple of adventures into the Silverlight Forest and now the party is delving some dungeons below the town (using some old Judge's Guild map I found - not sure where it is from).

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Frost
Beer Giant Jarl

Post by Frost »

Hmm. Is it a color map? If so, it's from Adventure Games Publishing (James Mishler) and was done by Peter Bradley. In any event, the Southern Reaches seems like an interesting place. I'm still pondering it, but the Wilderlands is so large, it sort of seems as good as any!

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Oh, I meant the dungeon map below Sacred Rock is the old Judges Guild map that I am not sure where is from. We are also using the Pete Bradley color map for the Southern Reaches.

Indeed, the Wilderlands are huge. It's one of those settings that is so easy to plop stuff into without breaking much of the feeling of the setting itself. Good stuff.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<