View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Q/A With the Trolls 
Mist Elf

Post Re: Q/A With the Trolls
Sir Ironside wrote:
Have no idea, but I'm going to take advantage of the resurrected thread to point out that buying (Through off the shelf or ordering through...) from your FLGS would make them more inclined to stock TLG products. Which is always a good thing to expand the fan base.

I completely agree and I would do so if I was going to college near a gaming store. I wish there was but the town is just too small for one.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 am
Battle Stag

Hi Dungeoneer! Welcome. I ordered from the TLG store on August 29 and got my stuff on Sept 5. Even with the holiday weekend, I received the shipment in 1 week.

~O

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Mist Elf

Omote wrote:
Hi Dungeoneer! Welcome. I ordered from the TLG store on August 29 and got my stuff on Sept 5. Even with the holiday weekend, I received the shipment in 1 week.

~O

Thanks for the reply, Omote! Not too worried either way just trying to start plan some C&C goodness, so just wanted some sort of idea. Thanks for the welcome, I hope to contribute to the community soon enough.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:14 pm
Hlobane Orc

Not getting much in results via email... hey Davis! What's the verdict on "Druids Isle?" And Steve, please, pretty, pretty please could I possibly share space at your dealer's table at GaryCon again?

Polyhedron Games LLC Secret Stash
Polyhedron Game's Complete Gaming Store
Death to all PCs Image

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 am
Henchman

How long does it generally take for an order to ship from the store? I placed an order on the 10th, and it has been Processing for 8 days.

Thanks in advance.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:42 pm
Henchman

Kalex the Omen wrote:
How long does it generally take for an order to ship from the store? I placed an order on the 10th, and it has been Processing for 8 days.

Thanks in advance.

15 days now! The lack of response isn't giving me much confidence either. Can/should I cancel the order?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:56 pm
Ulthal

Kalex the Omen wrote:
Kalex the Omen wrote:

Thanks in advance.

15 days now! The lack of response isn't giving me much confidence either. Can/should I cancel the order?

Have you tried emailing anyone yet?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:01 pm
Lore Drake

Dracyian wrote:
Have you tried emailing anyone yet?

orders@trolllord.com

or

todd@trolllord.com

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 pm
Greater Lore Drake

If you email them, they'll make it right.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 am
Henchman

Thanks everyone, but it finally shipped. With any luck I'll have it by tomorrow, or Monday.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:11 pm
Red Cap

Post Ghast Question
Lovely little note at the end under "Ghoul Fever" (which Ghouls cannot cause, only Ghasts, so miss named?) where there is a chance your PC will retain "much" of its memory, INT and 30-80% of its exp/levels, but what is missing is will and alignment.. is it just assumed you must be a Chaotic Evil (CE) Ghast. Might be wise to state clearly if that is the "hard rule". If you retain your alignment or only shift toward CE alignment this makes for some fun fantasy.

Aside: A nice nod to P. C .Hodgell's Character [url]Ashe[/url] who is a "haunt" singer (aka Ghast Bard in CnC terms) who also maintained her "self" (alignment) despite becoming an undead. (Start with P.C. Hodgell's first book "God Stalk" (old copies about on places like ABEBooks.com) and you will love working your way to Honor's Paradox - a great series ripe for CnC).

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:47 am
Red Cap

Is there a right way or location to submit to TLG "new" monsters? Ex. The Yale, from an original Euro-medieval bestiary http://web.cn.edu/kwheeler/monster_list.html

Thanks, Kirk

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:29 pm
Red Cap

The first entry says this is the place to ask questions, how often should we expect replies?

I may be starting a new gaming group and would like to encourage the players to use some section of this forum system to stay in touch, recap a night's adventure and try their hand at "creative" writing. Is their such a place and can it work from smart phones as well as PCs?

Thanks, Kirk

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:49 am
Mist Elf

I don't know if it's the right place/topic to ask that but ... The forum is very hard to read on mobile devices (at least on my Android phone and tablet), as it seems to "refuse" to change font size/resize its width etc.
Is there any chance that a different CSS/viewing can be setup for mobile devices ? (or did I missed something).

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:42 am
Lore Drake

Kirk_O wrote:
The first entry says this is the place to ask questions, how often should we expect replies?

I may be starting a new gaming group and would like to encourage the players to use some section of this forum system to stay in touch, recap a night's adventure and try their hand at "creative" writing. Is their such a place and can it work from smart phones as well as PCs?

Thanks, Kirk

I'd suggest starting a thread in the Crusades forum for your game.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:57 pm
Lore Drake

Natha wrote:
I don't know if it's the right place/topic to ask that but ... The forum is very hard to read on mobile devices (at least on my Android phone and tablet), as it seems to "refuse" to change font size/resize its width etc.
Is there any chance that a different CSS/viewing can be setup for mobile devices ? (or did I missed something).

You must have missed something, because I have no problem viewing the forums using Boat Browser on either my phone or tablet. This includes resizing.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:54 pm
Mist Elf

Traveller wrote:
You must have missed something, because I have no problem viewing the forums using Boat Browser on either my phone or tablet. This includes resizing.

Coud you tell me if you see the forum the same on your phone :
(beneath, these are actual screenshots from my phone)

If I open this very thread on my phone (browser is Chrome), this is what I see :

Hence, it can't be read (too small).

If I zoom in (pinching "out" with 2 fingers), this is what I see :

The text is cropped on the right and I have to scroll horizontally to the right to read, then scroll to the left and down for next line ... very cumbersome.

But other forums (almost all of them, I must say), when I open the thread's page, looks automatically like this (screenshot taken from Dragonsfoot), wich can be read without zooming and/or scrolling :

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:44 pm
Henchman

I have a question about the web spell but don't know which forum to use so I shot for the top. Thanks

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:35 pm
Greater Lore Drake

mcgsmanor wrote:
I have a question about the web spell but don't know which forum to use so I shot for the top. Thanks

Use this forum. viewforum.php?f=8

House Rules

Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5