Help! Need scan of Tegel Manor pgs!

Where judges gather to discuss plots, devices and the games they play.
sieg

Help! Need scan of Tegel Manor pgs!

Post by sieg »

To any who can help.

I've got a copy of Tegel Manor (the Original) but its missing pgs L1, L2, and (I assume) L23 and L24; these apparently having fallen off before I purchased it. Anyone who could send me some good scans of the pages, please PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks,

Sieg

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I have a later copy, I don't know if it is the same material, format wise.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

sieg

Post by sieg »

A fine fellow over on another fourm got me the pages....thanks though!!!

BTW, just ran it tonight in C&C; worked great!

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

You ran all of Tegel Manor in one night? What session length do you have?

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

It was a TPK?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

sieg

Post by sieg »

Ah....let me rephrase. I ran SOME of Tegel Manor last night. They got through roughly 8% of the house in roughly 2 sessions of 6 hrs each.
...though one of the characters got teleported away from the rest and is hiding like a mouse while trying to find the rest of the party.