View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Kudos to TL...just got Classic Monsters and it is awesome!!! 
Hlobane Orc

Post Kudos to TL...just got Classic Monsters and it is awesome!!!
Yes, I know I'm a little behind on my purchases. I just finally got Classic Monsters (I know, the rest of you are already on the full color prints...still catching up on my part). I have to say, this is an absolutely perfect book! I am thrilled with it. It's GREAT!!! Perhaps the best gaming purchase I've gotten in a LOOOOONG time.

After reading through it tonight I had to come here simply to say...Great Job TL. This book absolutely rocked my socks off!!!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:12 am
Lord High Inquisitor

Post Re: Kudos to TL...just got Classic Monsters and it is awesom
GreyLord wrote:
Yes, I know I'm a little behind on my purchases. I just finally got Classic Monsters (I know, the rest of you are already on the full color prints...still catching up on my part). I have to say, this is an absolutely perfect book! I am thrilled with it. It's GREAT!!! Perhaps the best gaming purchase I've gotten in a LOOOOONG time.

After reading through it tonight I had to come here simply to say...Great Job TL. This book absolutely rocked my socks off!!!

Oh you, stop it. You're embarrassing me. (But seriously, thank you. Means an awful lot to read those kinda things.)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]