Kudos to TL...just got Classic Monsters and it is awesome!!!

Herein are gathered all the threads about those creatures that stalk our nightmares and against whom are characters must battle!
GreyLord
Hlobane Orc

Kudos to TL...just got Classic Monsters and it is awesome!!!

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, I know I'm a little behind on my purchases. I just finally got Classic Monsters (I know, the rest of you are already on the full color prints...still catching up on my part). I have to say, this is an absolutely perfect book! I am thrilled with it. It's GREAT!!! Perhaps the best gaming purchase I've gotten in a LOOOOONG time.

After reading through it tonight I had to come here simply to say...Great Job TL. This book absolutely rocked my socks off!!!

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Re: Kudos to TL...just got Classic Monsters and it is awesom

Post by AGNKim »

GreyLord wrote:Yes, I know I'm a little behind on my purchases. I just finally got Classic Monsters (I know, the rest of you are already on the full color prints...still catching up on my part). I have to say, this is an absolutely perfect book! I am thrilled with it. It's GREAT!!! Perhaps the best gaming purchase I've gotten in a LOOOOONG time.

After reading through it tonight I had to come here simply to say...Great Job TL. This book absolutely rocked my socks off!!!
Oh you, stop it. You're embarrassing me. (But seriously, thank you. Means an awful lot to read those kinda things.)