Any more haunted highlands product planned?

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
Falafel Brother
Mist Elf

Any more haunted highlands product planned?

Post by Falafel Brother »

Just brought every thing in the recent sale so i don't feel so sad for missing the kickstarter. Is any thing else going to be published or are the highlands complete?

Omote
Battle Stag

Re: Any more haunted highlands product planned?

Post by Omote »

I asked your question to the setting architect, Casey Christofferson, and here's what he had to say...
Bowbe wrote:Tell them Bowbe says yes, and stay tuned. If i can get it done it will be late this year if not early 2016. Places of interest. Amyan Jymoon, Tower of Nesturon, Lawless Coast, Forbidden Forest, and likely more.
~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Good to hear!

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

Omote wrote:I asked your question to the setting architect, Casey Christofferson, and here's what he had to say...
Bowbe wrote:Tell them Bowbe says yes, and stay tuned. If i can get it done it will be late this year if not early 2016. Places of interest. Amyan Jymoon, Tower of Nesturon, Lawless Coast, Forbidden Forest, and likely more.
~O
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax