Dirty Bowbe's Roadhouse remodeled

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
Topdecker
Henchman

Dirty Bowbe's Roadhouse remodeled

Post by Topdecker »

I am a virtual tabletop guy (VTT) and having solid visual elements is part of preparation pain. One can't really go to the Highlands without a trip to Roadhouse. Here is a piece of the first level of the roadhouse...

Currently built by the specs for the map in the CK Guide to Haunted Highlands and rendered for 5' squares with each square being 200 pixels. Yeah, it is over-built, but this way it can be scaled down as needed.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Re: Dirty Bowbe's Roadhouse remodeled

Post by Rigon »

Excellent!

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

Cool. Are you using a particular tool or graphic sets to put this together?
Where are you running your game?
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

JohnD
Ungern

Post by JohnD »

Nice map Top. :)

Topdecker
Henchman

Post by Topdecker »

I used Profantasy's Campaign Cartographer to map it out. A lot of the art was from the CSUAC Cartographic Collection which is a massive amount of free cartographic resources.

I currently don't have a running campaign. I am hoping to get started by October - but I have a lot of things to accomplish before then. When I do get going, it will be with Fantasy Grounds for VTT support and probably Discord for voice chat.

JohnD
Ungern

Post by JohnD »

Topdecker wrote:I used Profantasy's Campaign Cartographer to map it out. A lot of the art was from the CSUAC Cartographic Collection which is a massive amount of free cartographic resources.

I currently don't have a running campaign. I am hoping to get started by October - but I have a lot of things to accomplish before then. When I do get going, it will be with Fantasy Grounds for VTT support and probably Discord for voice chat.

Count me in if scheduling works out.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Topdecker wrote:I used Profantasy's Campaign Cartographer to map it out. A lot of the art was from the CSUAC Cartographic Collection which is a massive amount of free cartographic resources.

Nice map ... Can't believe I didn't notice it before

I have Campaign cartographer to, and have muddled through a few maps, but nothing near your quality! Great job

By the way, welcome to the forum !
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

T1Hound
Hlobane Orc

Post by T1Hound »

great job on this!
you really brought it to life.